What do you enjoy of Winter's Feast?

I would like to enjoy the Ginger Pigs, but they spawn only once every 1-2 seasons (because in most cases they spawn at Newcomers or at someone who's actually busy doing something and thus don't notice them, and once they despawn, their timer resets), making Holiday Cheer a rare ressource.

Thus I enjoy the Gift Wraps which are available from the beginning and allow me to collect enough ressources without troubles before establishing a base.

My gf and I are having fun running through the big guys for the christmas tree ornaments, considering going after Klaus for the first time just for the ornament.

She also set up like 10 christmas trees and a tent off to the side of base. We have a mountain of gifts just sitting there now and it's pretty awesome, though it kinda feels like it goes against the spirit of the season.....

......but i'll get over it. Free gears and all.

12 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

This is gonna sound lame but...the atmosphere.  In general.  Same as with the real-life holidays.  :)

...Notorious

That's very sweet of you. The game was so much improved with the new holiday features.

56 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

This is gonna sound lame but...the atmosphere.  In general.  Same as with the real-life holidays.  :)

...Notorious

Naw, that's not lame. If anything, the holiday atmosphere is the only thing that makes winter bearable for me.

I'm really looking forward to hanging out with the homies on Winter's Feast.

Archived