Recommended Posts

Mike23Ua    996

Wortox needs a Krampus skin, from the official movie of the same name.

Copyrights shouldn’t be an Issue if games like Fortnite can do Borderlands and Batman content I see no reason why Klei can’t with Don’t Starve, Money May of course become an issue to deal with.. 

but I would absolutely lose my mind if they added some official DC Comics/Marvel costumes/skins into DST. Batarang shapped Boomerangs anyone? #Comic nerd.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gourmand    302
13 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wortox needs a Krampus skin, from the official movie of the same name.

Copyrights shouldn’t be an Issue if games like Fortnite can do Borderlands and Batman content I see no reason why Klei can’t with Don’t Starve, Money May of course become an issue to deal with.. 

but I would absolutely lose my mind if they added some official DC Comics/Marvel costumes/skins into DST. Batarang shapped Boomerangs anyone? #Comic nerd.

Copyrights are an issue. Fortnite doesn't just rip off brands, they partner with them. Fortnite has the status and the capital do do business with Gearbox, Disney and DC. Klei does not. Licensing could get very expensive, especially since the movie adaptation of Krampus was made by a major studio. The return wouldn't surpass the cost of

A) buying the license

nor

B) copying the character design from the movie and facing a lawsuit

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba5565    1,295
17 hours ago, Axelocke said:

and maaaybe an announcement for the next character/refresh.

I'm waiting for it to be Wendy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    996

It’s Tuesday, Xbox updates come out every Tuesday- I was kinda expecting today to be the Hook, Line & Inker update on Xbox + Wintersfeast.

it doesn’t appear as though this will be the case, so it looks like I’ll be waiting until at least Next Tuesday for an update I don’t mind that I guess, it still gives me one more chance at Hallowed Nights event drops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba5565    1,295
27 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

It’s Tuesday, Xbox updates come out every Tuesday- I was kinda expecting today to be the Hook, Line & Inker update on Xbox + Wintersfeast.

it doesn’t appear as though this will be the case, so it looks like I’ll be waiting until at least Next Tuesday for an update I don’t mind that I guess, it still gives me one more chance at Hallowed Nights event drops.

JoeW said that he should be annoucing the date for the update this week probably thursday or friday.

On 28.11.2019 at 8:50 PM, JoeW said:

I should be announcing the date next week. I believe both Winter's Feast and Hook, Line and Inker will be released at the same time but we won't know for sure until it's announced. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Voidbarker    149
On 02/12/2019 at 7:44 AM, SinancoTheBest said:

I do believe we'll get the Snowfallen Part two this year around. They seem to be finally returning back to the incomplete skin sets as seen from Hallowed Nights and Contender sets. So, from the 10 characters without Snowfallen skins, I predict Woodie, Maxwel, Wes, Wortox, Wormwood + one other to receive skins.

5de4bd8c62827_SkinSets.thumb.png.02624c5c153fd1e2be488b5f7cfea5ad.png

They also did imply their desire to make effort to improve Winter's Feast this year around so maybe something new will be added to the event? Perhaps we'll get a permanent addition like Klaus' addition to the game. Powering up another giant with seasonal powers could be fun too, perhaps Malbatross can be turned into Articuno with icy powers.

 

pretty sure the, uh. snowfallen and verdant skinsets are intended to be opposing things tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    996
20 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

Maybe we could get some news today? :D

I was hoping to wake up to something like that, but it’s not the case here.. so I’m going back to sleep.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clownyshush    1,044

i think there was a post on steam about some of the upcoming stuff, including winter's feast. maybe i could try and undig it.

EDIT: IIRC, it said that we won't be getting new skins, but there was gonna be a new event that corresponds with winters feast. don't quote me on that tho. i have the memory span of dishwater. 

Edited by Clownyshush
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba5565    1,295
10 minutes ago, Clownyshush said:

 

Only thing i saw on steam about Winter's Feast was "can you believe that Winter's Feast is almost here?" or something like that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clownyshush    1,044
1 minute ago, Kuba5565 said:

Only thing i saw on steam about Winter's Feast was "can you believe that Winter's Feast is almost here?" or something like that.

hmmmmm.... we'll just have to wait and see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pies    50

We got some news! Looks like we're getting new food and a different thing to hunt other that Koalaphants.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinancoTheBest    1,283
On 12/3/2019 at 1:51 AM, Mike23Ua said:

would absolutely lose my mind if they added some official DC Comics/Marvel costumes/skins into DST.

Wigfrid_Magmatic_Portrait.thumb.png.c7d648d527676afb88e548995df9fa6f.pngWigfrid's WonderWoman costume wasn't enough? 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    996
6 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Wigfrid_Magmatic_Portrait.thumb.png.c7d648d527676afb88e548995df9fa6f.pngWigfrid's WonderWoman costume wasn't enough? 

no but Wigfrid is a Redhead so my first thought is Hawkgirl, Defiantly NOT Wonder Woman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now