Elemental benders

- Fire/team Red: Wortox, Maxwell, Winona, Willow

- Water/team Blue: Wolfgang, Wurt, Webber, Wilson

- Earth/team Green: Wickerbottom, Woodie, Wormwood, Wendy

- Air/team Yellow: Wx-78, Wigfrid, Warly, Wes

You can't fight anyone during the first season, after the first season anything goes (steal, burn, misdirecting signs, PvP)

You can set your rules on reviving (P.s. I've made this in like 30 mins, so not perfect)

How would you rank each team?

7 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Shouldn't Wurt be on green team since because, you know... She's green?

Fish can be green you know

1 minute ago, Lammarr said:

Wait a sec.

Why is Warly on the green team?

Warly is all about food and plants make spices/food

17 minutes ago, JJ0264 said:

Earth/team Green: Wickerbottom, Woodie, Wormwood, Warly

Best one because it has the massive combination of buffs from the Warly, Wormwood, and Wickerbottom set up, and Woodie can easily pull the weight of a Webber/Wendy for farming and logs and rocks of a Maxwell. They all also just have really good perks in general.

20 minutes ago, JJ0264 said:

Air/team Yellow: Wx-78, Wigfrid, Wendy, Wes

The weakest because Wes and the fact that none of the character's abilities really synergize well together.

21 minutes ago, JJ0264 said:

Water/team Blue: Wolfgang, Wurt, Webber, Wilson

If played to Wolfgang's strengths then this can compete for the top, but there is also the fact that the groups resources are going to have to be spread pretty thin between the players and the Merm king if you want to go that route.

25 minutes ago, JJ0264 said:

Fire/team Red: Wortox, Maxwell, Winona, Willow

Fairly powerful, and their powers synergize well. If the players can set up the catapults for the raid bosses early enough, their growth could spiral out of control from the boss items they gain.

It depends really.

Green:

Spoiler

Wickerbottom can't rush the enemy before they prepare themselves, which really makes her worse although still good and also she still has the advantage of being more prepared and early cave exploring.

I don't know what Woodie could do against players since Moose is too slow and Beaver is too weak but he would be great for resource gathering and scouting.

Wormwood is really uneffective at battle but hunger and health won't be a problem for the team, giving the opportunity to prepare instead.

Wendy doesn't do much and is there just to balance the team, but she can farm mobs just like Woodie, giving Woodie the oppurtunity to collect other resources and scout.

Playstyle is basically about preparing for day 20 and having a more advanced set up.

Blue

Spoiler

Wolfgang wil be an excellent warrior if the team manages to get food and good items, but he could be quite a hindarance to the team and waste food and resources if not used effectively.

Wurt can use the merms to gather fish and frog legs, providing food for Wolfgang and health for everyone through fish sticks and frog bunwich, Wurt can be quite a pain to play as and requires much preparation 

Webber is pretty much Wurt but with easier prep and less effective food, but the silk and glands will be quite useful. Great at early game while Wurt preps and good for late game for healing and silk

Wilson is there to just fill the slots but the team is already powerful so I think it's okay.

Great team for battling but requires lots of food and time, so better get rushing

Red:

Spoiler

Wortox provides support to the rest of the team and can scout the area but he doesn't do much besides that.

Maxwell gets resources with his clones to support the team, specially Winona, he can also explore the caves more easily due to the sanity thing.

Willow could go with Maxwell to pherhaps rush the ruins and farm nightmare fuel to afford his clones and high-level armor

Winona can't do much without the resources Maxwell provides and doing it herself be a waste of time after Maxwell arrives Winona can now make her inventions and kill a raid boss probably Bee Queen/Dragonfly.

A mix between setting things up and rushing resources.

Yellow

Spoiler

Wigfrid's, Wendy's and Wx-78's best bet is rushing the ruins which luckly they're pretty good at.

Wigfrid provides good early game armor and weaponry at a cheap price which really helps.

Warly can make great food anywhere and glowberry mousse to help, he provides great support but he's very dependent.

Wx-78 hammers the clockworks to get upgraded and/or charged, while keeping a gear or two for fridge

Wes can do something in the surface or be used as bait.

Very hard but could be extremely powerful

Keep in mind that these are just my opnions and I'm in no way a master at this game.

46 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Water/blue team doesn't make much sense to me, especially since we don't have characters like Walani and Woodlegs in DST. Instead what about Team Arsenic/White: Wilson, Wickerbottom, Maxwel, Winona

i'd tried balancing, each team has a mix of high tier and lower tier characters - Webber would represent a water spider, Wilson has 'healing capabilities', Wurt is a fishy-merm and Wolfgang needs his hydration for muscles

Team Arsenic sound cool, but I don't know how Maxwell fits?

43 minutes ago, Frashaw27 said:

The weakest because Wes and the fact that none of the character's abilities really synergize well together.

Yep agreed, that's why I added Wigfrid to help Wes and Wendy

Maybe Wendy can swap with Warly to represent 'decay' and the 'scent of food'

Warly being off of Green team means he'll most likely will have to farm or steal from Wormwood to become very effective, but then again he'll be on Yellow team which has 2 tanky characters along side buffing Wes

it gets rid of one powerful synergies from Team Green and gives it to weak Team Yellow

Wickerbottom can pretty much nullify everyone (except the catapults) by reading sleepytime stories.

Provided that they stop her reading fast enough with an ice staff or a fire staff, Wurt-Webber team would win, nobody can survive the sheer numbers and stunlocks. Even with access to thul crowns (to stop stunlocks) they'd all eventually die. Wurt can command 10, 20 or even 30 merms to attack you at the same time, they run way faster than other players, probably an overcharged WX or Wortox teleporting could run away, but not for long.

TL;DR: Wickerbottom's team wins 100% of the time unless she is targeted first, if she is, then Wurt-Webber team wins.

Moose would struggle with player vs player encounters, but would excel in encounters with anything but the highest tier bosses such as dfly and bee queen, my suggestion would be to let Woodie raid both the lunar island and the ruins, moose and goose are good against literally any threat in both of those environs. Also, moose can kill shadow spleumonkeys with ease, I would say easier than Abigail.

On the topic of the lunar island.

Since Woodie has the fastest possible discovery of the island, one may strategize locating it and basing there with the rest of the team to make it harsh for enemies to simply find them.

5 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

Elemental benders

- Fire/team Red: Wortox, Maxwell, Winona, Willow

- Water/team Blue: Wolfgang, Wurt, Webber, Wilson

- Earth/team Green: Wickerbottom, Woodie, Wormwood, Wendy

- Air/team Yellow: Wx-78, Wigfrid, Warly, Wes

You can't fight anyone during the first season, after the first season anything goes (steal, burn, misdirecting signs, PvP)

You can set your rules on reviving (P.s. I've made this in like 30 mins, so not perfect)

How would you rank each team?

Team day 5 apex: wicker wolfgang wormwood warly

10 hours ago, kiwikenobi said:

I agree that Wilson should be on the blue team because he says himself that blue is the most scientific color when examining a glowcap.

I didn't know that blue was into science, I put him on blue cuz of winter resistance and healing capabilities (meat effigy's)

For Team Yellow - Wes can be useful to farm nightmares for magic and Warly's ghost pies

Red Team: The Mediocre Team. Wortox would be the explorer running around before making maps at a cartography table for the others, Maxwell would decimate a forest and rocky biomes for resources, Winona will convert those resources into defenses and Willow runs around like a terrorist and burns everyone.

Blue Team: The Bunker Down Team. Wurt and Webber would base in the middle of the swamp and get infinite food while setting up spider dens and merm houses as defense. Wilson will be the flexible one, getting resources and generally being normal, Wolfgang will be sent out to find berries and kill other players.

Green Team: The Ultimate Don't Starve But Get Killed Team. Wickerbottom and Wormwood team up to get 5 full iceboxes while Woodie competes with Maxwell to get resources. Wendy farms spiders and bees and basically this Team has the most food. They are neck to neck with Blue Team's food supply. Has the least defenses: Abigail only. If a team charges them, there will be 2 scenarios: Either Abigail stunlocks them or they kill Abigail fast enough and destroy the entire team.

Air Team: Most Dangerous Team. Wigfrid and WX78 have the most combat potential combined together and they will rush ruins to get thulecite equipment. Warly supports their damage with volt goat jelly and Wes creates a minefield of balloons that act as defense. Don't try to auto attack!

Alright so at the start Red Team will find a decent spot to base in and after the first season will send out Willow and Wortox to burn Green Team's base as they are the weakest in damage.

Blue Team will live in the swamp forever and live off of monster meat and send Wolfgang to get cactus. They will also build a boat to Lunar Island for some bull kelp. Wolfgang will launch an attack alongside Wurt's merms and Webber's spooders at Green Team because Red Team has catapults which demolish groups.

Green Team will find a secluded spot and base there. They will probably go to Pig King. Wormwood puts up crops and use the living log + tent strat to get tons of living logs to convert into bramble traps and husks. Wickerbottom will farm as much crops as she can while sneakily snatching reeds from Blue Team to get The End Is Nigh!. Wendy will get 2 more Abigail's Flowers to prepare for battle. They either rekt Blue Team's merms and spiders or get burnt to the ground by Red Team. 

Yellow Team will base in the caves. They will surround their base with balloons and rush ruins. After that they won't reset the ruins to not let other Teams get it. They will take a trip to desert and get volt goat horns for jelly. After all that, they ambush the other teams.

...I liked this in concept so I ran with it and doubled down on the idea of themes.

Yellow
Electricity. Building power over time and maintaining it.
- Wilson
- Winona
- WX-78
- Wolfgang
Noone with super special moment-to-moment abilities, but also no downsides that have any impact, and there's room for growth.
They can all contribute, slow and steady, and power up.

Red
Fire. Bask in the world's feeble attempts to resist your all-consuming onslaught.
- Willow
- Wigfrid
- Wendy
- Webber
Lots of ways to do damage indirectly, away from harm. Or, in Wigfrid's case, partly nullifying whatever comes her way.
The fire doesn't care how hard you fight back. It's still going to burn you.

Purple
Magic. Utility play.
- Maxwell
- Wortox
- Wes
- Woodie
All contribute something different. Maxwell, absurd resource gathering. Woodie, speedy exploration and early combat strength. Wes, obnoxious distractions, traps, and easy Insanity for that sweet NMF. Finally, Wortox counters the health difficulties of all 3.
Seems weak at first, but the team has a lot of potential if used right. The Shadows tend to sneak up on you like that.

Green
Food. All good at providing or extracting its power.
- Wickerbottom
- Warly
- Wormwood
- Wurt
Food through books. Food for power. Easy food early, spammable fruit healing late. Food for the Merm army.
Food is good. More food is better. More food, more time to take care of things that aren't food. Straightforward team for a straightforward mechanic.

I avoided completely broken combos like Warly-Wolfgang or Wicker-WX because...yea, no.
Might be fun to play as, but wouldn't be fun to play against.

The team that gets the biggest bunnymen army first wins.

No one can stand the bunnymen army.

-High DPS due to it's 40 damage per hit and quick attack animation.

-Regens HP over time.

-Runs away when on low health.

-No kiting,only biting.

-If the army is big enough,they can stunlock Woodie's Weremoose

-Abigail won't stand a chance anyways.

-If some annoying Webber uses his communist spider army that are bigger in numbers,it's recomended to use a hambat or some other strong weapon to help your bunnymen and maybe beat the manure out of Webber when he gets too close.

-The guy commanding the army can use a boomerang to command them to attack from a safe distance and can use any cheap ranged weapon to help the furious vegan army.

-Winter's dusk and night are pretty long so the bunnymen stay awake longer.

The only counterplay that i can think is griefing before the army is ready or using a boss to kill them.

6 hours ago, Lammarr said:

-If some annoying Webber uses his communist spider army that are bigger in numbers,it's recomended to use a hambat

Using a hambat wonder what could go wrong with that HMMMMMMMMMM......also webber could use a boomerang too.

1 hour ago, Webber is bes said:

Using a hambat wonder what could go wrong with that HMMMMMMMMMM......also webber could use a boomerang too.

Bunnymen don't care about hambats.
And spiders are slower than bunnymen and they lose aggro way more easily,so they aren't that big of a problem like bunnymen are.

Also Abigail with Wendy's help and Woodie's Weremoose can easily beat the manure out of a spider army.

6 hours ago, Lammarr said:

Bunnymen don't care about hambats.
And spiders are slower than bunnymen and they lose aggro way more easily,so they aren't that big of a problem like bunnymen are.

Also Abigail with Wendy's help and Woodie's Weremoose can easily beat the manure out of a spider army.

I usually would use spider warriors to fight off mr moose and wendy cus no stun lock.for the hambat I was sure they did cus they attacked me when I had one. Oh wait I was webber nvm

Just now, Webber is bes said:

I usually would use spider warriors to fight off mr moose and wendy cus no stun lock.for the hambat I was sure they did cus they attacked me when I had one. Oh wait I was webber nvm

Mr moose can still spam that charge attack until they're dead tho.

But yeah,Abigail does get killed fairly easy with the help of some spider warriors.

54 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

But yeah,Abigail does get killed fairly easy with the help of some spider warriors.

Without Wendy's help, yeah. With Wendy's help? Don't even think about it.

Don't believe me? https://youtu.be/Nujw3s5C2r8.

This Wendy main solo'ed so many Tier 3 dens with Abby. Not to mention, there's the Abigail flower strat too. Although ignore his saltiness and bad voice quality XD

There's usually 2 spider warriors per den and they only come out when a spider gets hit or the den gets hit so Webber will have to find a way to get them out via hitting the spiders that come out, luring Wendy and Abby to the spiders or hitting the den. Unless there's a secret Webber tactic I'm not aware of?

4 hours ago, Booklover said:

Without Wendy's help, yeah. With Wendy's help? Don't even think about it.

Don't believe me? https://youtu.be/Nujw3s5C2r8.

This Wendy main solo'ed so many Tier 3 dens with Abby. Not to mention, there's the Abigail flower strat too.

There's usually 2 spider warriors per den Unless there's a secret Webber tactic I'm not aware of?

Webber can just help smak abby if needed but if u are tru webber main you can get 20 spider warriors and too many spiders so yeah.also if all else fails  get warriors to go straight for wendy they stun lock her and the other spooders finish the job.

5 hours ago, Lammarr said:

Mr moose can still spam that charge attack until they're dead tho.

Webber or his spider warriors could try to ston lock even for a second will work. Because everyone knows spiders true power is stun lock.

Archived