Boat cannon and other suggestion

I was wondering about this new update and how many things await in future updates, and i got some ideas.

when more people sail on a boat, except for who leads the ship, there are not much things to do, then i tought about shipwrecked features that i hope will be implemented on DST and then the ideas came:

-Boat cannon. it could be cool to have more cannon and place them around the boat so the crew will be able to fight monsters (like quacken or whales) and why not? making awesome pvp pirate battles against other boat.

-The harpoon gun. Like the boat cannon a structure that launch harpoon t foes

-more sail type. i'm pretty sure this will be added in future updates. more type of sail to make you ship faster and be the king of the sea

this are the first 3 things that came across my mind. but now make your suggestion and tell me what you think about mine

16 hours ago, Zephiro said:

-Boat cannon. it could be cool to have more cannon and place them around the boat so the crew will be able to fight monsters (like quacken or whales) and why not? making awesome pvp pirate battles against other boat.

I WANT PVP BOAT BATTLES SO BAD

My first thought was being able to have them on land and exploit them for hound attacks and such.

My second thought is the idea of decimating everything in sight with a literal cannon.

My third thought was happiness.

Archived