JoeW

Update #27 - The End of Beta

minespatch    56,360

I remember reading on discord. Such big hype! Are we going to get badges for our attendance on Hot Lava?

jantonio    2,497
32 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I remember reading on discord. Such big hype! Are we going to get badges for our attendance on Hot Lava?

hot lava badge would be cool.

• Thanks 1

ResettePlayer    4,110

Congrats on getting this far! Hot Lava is a unique and interesting game, and well done with keeping the tone and feel of the experience consistent.

• Like 1

Neojenlce    682

I think I've been playing this game since the 3rd update. Now I'm very happy that Hot Lava is finally going to be released.

• Like 1

Auth    9,473

Having followed this ever since it was an imgur post, I'm so incredibly hyped! I love Hot Lava and can't wait for the floodgates to open and see every level filled with random people dying in every which way, just like when it first opened in beta ;)

All the love from me to Klei and especially Mark because he's just really cool. Hot Lava is really becoming one of my favorite games I've ever had the pleasure of playing. Am I saying this so I can butter you all up to get the Hot Lava badge? Noooooo... 

• Like 2

Axelocke    2,122

Oh boy! My friend has been absolutely dying to play the game, and I can't wait to show him the ropes!

• Like 2