Wigfrid Appreciation Club

My back hurts just LOOKING at that second pose.  : P

Anyway, meet SimFrid!

simwigfrid.thumb.png.3f692ad4d66455bb0eaf83793c220427.png

Yep.  :D  What you can't see here is the hilarious expressions/animations she made every time I went to pick out a new outfit category; the game would always randomly put her in some frilly thing at first and she'd be all like "Ooh!" (twirls around, poses).  It was like "IS WIGFRID PRETTY NOW?  TIME FOR GO TO DANCE."

winter.PNG.06becbae2561eb1e35377ae924e04943.PNG

The "Winter" part of my Seasons...quad...tych? picture.  Obviously I'd have to use the "Viking" for that.  : P This outfit doesn't actually exist in game, but hey..

day500.png.916505bd823683334429b8defe915b08.png

Wigfrid IS actually the character I was playing during my longest run ever (this isn't even the max day; I got to 613 before a glitch killed this world) so...

Yeah, I totally get that this thread was made as a joke.  But I don't care!  : P

...Notorious

4 hours ago, BoySyrup said:

To clarify, I love Wigfrid to death. Her personality and traits make her really fun to play (especially since she isn't broken like Wolfgang) Meat Meat Valhalla forever :^).

Admit it, she's your waifu.

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

She's not. I was using a photo and covered the photo with my art.:wilson_sneaky: She's just really flexible.

OWO

Didn't we used to have a picture of an actual Wigfridge around here somewhere?  I don't know if that poster is still here, though.  

And yeah, that second pose isn't necessarily pregnant, just REAAAALLLY bent over and pointing the stomach at the sky in an unfortunate way.  : P

...Notorious

14 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

And yeah, that second pose isn't necessarily pregnant, just REAAAALLLY bent over and pointing the stomach at the sky in an unfortunate way.  : P

I can't help it, that's how the original lady was posed. Her outfit and poses screamed Wigfrid to me.588497c65ec72_arielconfusedshrug.png.7e28189e6a68c2fc214fa6e2c0815879.png

c-users-user-appdata-local-microsoft-winFound it if you people are confused.

Frankly I'm more impressed than anything else.  OW.  It definitely looks like a dance or yoga pose; i.e. the kind of thing a random person who didn't know what they were doing (such as me) couldn't pull off without hurting themselves.

And sure, I can see the warrior person as being able to do that!  She'd be one of the most physically active characters AND, theatre often requires you to do a lot of difficult physical work too.  I used to know a kid in my high school drama class who could fall STRAIGHT over without putting his arms out to protect himself or going down in stages, etc. at all--think like, Data from Star Trek being shut off.  Just CLUNK over in one piece.  He did this on the classroom's little stage, which was about _five feet away from me_ (I ended up in the front row) and even at that distance, I never, EVER, saw how the heck he was doing it without hurting himself.  If there was a trick I couldn't see the trick.  It looked PAINFUL.  And then he'd bounce back up grinning like a maniac, which was of course the point.  : P

The point of this is, if THAT'S a thing that some drama people can do, then I can totally see Wigfrid doing insane poses as well.  XD

...Notorious

Archived