Onion, Garlic & Pepper for pets

Yup. I get that. Then again, I usually feed my caged birds the remains of other birds just like them, along with painful to ingest meat from monsters, so, yknow, maybe these birds just have stomachs built like semi trucks.

6 hours ago, Auth said:

Yup. I get that. Then again, I usually feed my caged birds the remains of other birds just like them, along with painful to ingest meat from monsters, so, yknow, maybe these birds just have stomachs built like semi trucks.

I knew it, my bird ron in his birdcage clearly has that lead belly perk from the fallout games. Or maybe an even stronger version of it! >.>

no he means the garlic would kill the bird in real life. i assume hes a pet owner and dogs and cats for example shoudnt eat chocolate and any sweets cause they can get blind. 

so how i understood is he just wanted to say that and not changing anything in the game. also he didnt meant the dst pets

hes just feeling bad giving the bird in game garlic cause in rl it would kill it

Btw as offtopic: Unnatural Selection mod - is that still kicking? Years ago modders working on it said was on the way, that had wonderful ideas and whatnot, working at it like lil busy bees or something, ETA all over the place aaand.. then pause. Their group started to bleed members and now seems a ghost-town. Development hell into vapourware much?

4 hours ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

still kicking?

Only things it's kicked so far is the bucket I'm afraid.

Spoiler

I don't think anyone's heard of or from it in... who knows how long.
Plus got an insider that said it's possibly dead. But I can't confirm because I'm not them, so if anyone working on it/knows they could say something, but from what we've heard from them and more so what we haven't I hate to say they're dead right now.

3 hours ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

Btw as offtopic: Unnatural Selection mod - is that still kicking? Years ago modders working on it said was on the way, that had wonderful ideas and whatnot, working at it like lil busy bees or something, ETA all over the place aaand.. then pause. Their group started to bleed members and now seems a ghost-town. Development hell into vapourware much?

It M i g h t still be alive? I think the developers are just on other projects, and there rewriting the entire base of it? Not too sure.

Archived