Why do shadows are afraid of Bernie?

51 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Beard Hair

They don’t fear from beard wilson tho.

——————————-

Because it’s bigger and stronger than them i guess.

i mean how do you feel when some strongman asking you for hand wrestling :p.

3 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Why do shadows are afraid of Bernie and how did he got he's powers? Someone has a theory about this?

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m pretty sure that someone theorized Bernie is a source of safety and sanity to Willow like most children would see a stuffed animal. Since “they” can only attack people are who insane/scared, Bernie is basically a repellant to them.

My guess by looking at the trailer is that THEY believed he was a strong and powerful being that protects people and when the Willow looked up the shadow creature was gone, believing it was a good defence and when Bernie entered the constant the thought of bernie being a creature that defends people became reality.

I guess when things enter the constant from our world it can change properties of the things simply for what people might think it can do.

So, not for entertainment.

7 hours ago, Alexias said:

They don’t fear from beard wilson tho.

Yeah... Not yet.

2 hours ago, MrKoopa said:

I’m pretty sure that someone theorized Bernie is a source of safety and sanity to Willow like most children would see a stuffed animal. Since “they” can only attack people are who insane/scared, Bernie is basically a repellant to them.

This really makes sense, I'm quite fond of this idea.

On 14/07/2019 at 6:47 AM, Kuba5565 said:

Why do shadows are afraid of Bernie and how did he got he's powers? Someone has a theory about this?

maxresdefault.jpg

Who Wouldn't be afraid of him? He looks like he could beat me up and steal all my lunch money just by looking at me

Crawling Horror 1: I fear no man.. But that, thing.. 

Bernie_Active.png.eeb958e4e3d3577b2585d220bf9be8e6.png
It scares me.

Crawling Horror 2: No, I ain't talking about that freak alright.. He's not here, Is he? 

Terrorbeak: One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind those eyes.. 

...What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?

5d2e17a23511d_BernieCaptive.png.be82a0f38645a8c2637c3872dd0159b5.png

Archived