Cave Update

I think the cave was simplified when comes to Return Of Them .Normal world is updating. I think cave should update with normal world.

But this is my idea. I don't know game developers what think about this topic.

Thanks for reading  :D 

3 minutes ago, Troppok said:

What happens if the ancient fuelweaver is brought to the moon?

You can’t get him out of the Atrium. You’ll just get the surface version if you try to build him there. You can’t telelocate him there, either. If you were somehow to get him outside the atrium, such as via the console, he just decays and says “Please...”, leaving behind the skeleton parts.

But a lunar variant of rhe Reaninated Skeleton would be nice. It may even have different effects according to moon cycle like reanimating a skeleton on the lunar island on New Moon making it aggressive, attacking everything while on Full Moon getting possesed by moon, getting crystal powers and being neutral

Legit. It'd make sense; the indication so far is that a massive chunk of the moon broke off and fell down, so this could be the below-ground portion of the 'island' chunk. Though I'd like if there's also a below-ground access point...or even better, some way of making bridges underground besides void boats because I assume that's going to be patched.
Would make life simpler for us cave-basers.

On 14. 6. 2019 at 12:52 PM, BeliarBAD said:

you play as wilson? uff thats hardcore mode xxD GG :)

Uh actually Wilson is the basic character with no big nerfs or buffs meaning that you as a Wigfrid main failed to ''git gud'' at playing this game.

obviously dont take it as an argument i am just stating my opinion

On 8.7.2019 at 8:21 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Uh actually Wilson is the basic character with no big nerfs or buffs meaning that you as a Wigfrid main failed to ''git gud'' at playing this game.

obviously dont take it as an argument i am just stating my opinion

you should see how i play and then judge ;)

Archived