Costume Collection

31 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Will the skins from costume collection WHAT for Warly, Wormwood and Wortox?

I can't tell what you mean if you don't say what you mean.

He's not a native english-speaker, but he is asking if there will be any costumes for warly/wormwood/wortox.

And the answer is: we need to wait until this year halloween, but probably yes

2 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

i mean he also starts toting around books and acting regal too

Well, I think the OP was talking about mob skins like the first Hallowed Nights set. Second Halloween set can work fine as a Greaser or nerd if that's what you're saying.:wilson_ecstatic:

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Well, I think the OP was talking about mob skins like the first Hallowed Nights set. Second Halloween set can work fine as a Greaser or nerd if that's what you're saying.:wilson_ecstatic:

i was saying a Maxwell skin because of the cramp-well costume

Here are my suggestions:

Wormwood - Poison Birchnut (I'd say Treeguard but everyone's favorite Canadian has that one)
Wortox - Hound (He looks like a dog to begin with so it's not too terribly far fetched)
Warly - Merm (A reference to his biggest fear of all... failing at cooking)

Maybe there will be like complete survivors costume chest, or costume belongings chest (creepy couldron,batling pet,gotic birdcage and top hats like chester one etc.) for halloween.

12 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

Here are my suggestions:

Wormwood - Poison Birchnut (I'd say Treeguard but everyone's favorite Canadian has that one)
Wortox - Hound (He looks like a dog to begin with so it's not too terribly far fetched)
Warly - Merm (A reference to his biggest fear of all... failing at cooking)

That's a good suggestions, but i can't imagine warly looking like merm, it would fit him very nice becouse of the gorge and cooking refference thought.

And for wormwood maybe totally normal tree like minespatch said, maybe give totally normal wormwood glowing eyes like trees have on halloween event. Wortox as hound or skeleton wortox or wortox skeleton hound.

Archived