Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Since when did the survivors get suitcases?

Well you see Wilson got lenny'd. It was natural defense.

I could think of an other picture with Wilson's side. Someone remember Mr. Krabs' scnene where he rubs his first Dollar crotch? It looks like that Wilson does the same. Bad thing I haven'Ät found a good Dollar image to photoshop in.

@watermelen671 mind if I get transparents of beaten up animations of the rhinocebro brothers? Instant noodles only posted the mainly retained animations. Like their confident win animation and a few more with their beaten up look.

There's no clear image of their backs either on the wiki.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 1

Just now, minespatch said:

@watermelen671 mind if I get transparents of beaten up animations of the rhinocebro brothers? Instant noodles only posted the mainly retained animations. Like their confident win animation and a few more with their beaten up look.

Yeah sure...I think I might have them laying about somewhere...

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Time to do the "put something in my butt" shuffle.

Yeah I dunno what everybody's going on about, there's literally 3 equip animations, and one of them is for hats.

Also, it's not in the butt, pocket space is located behind the butt, duh. :wilson_sneaky:

Edited by watermelen671
's
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Yeah I dunno what everybody's going on about, there's literally 3 equip animations, and one of them is for hats.

Also, it's not in the butt, pocket space is located behind the butt, duh. :wilson_sneaky:

There's one for the sides, and one for when wilsons back is facing us, For DST, whenever you equip an item facing the sides or back, It automatically makes the character face us and then go back to its original direction. In DS it does the equip animation in that direction.

11 minutes ago, Hornete said:

There's one for the sides, and one for when wilsons back is facing us, For DST, whenever you equip an item facing the sides or back, It automatically makes the character face us and then go back to its original direction. In DS it does the equip animation in that direction.

Bruh, there is no other equip animations. You can look and see for yourself:

wilson.rar

3 minutes ago, reverentsatyr said:

yall are sick

Well I'm not the one implying that Wilson is shoving stuff into the pocket space in his a-

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Bruh, there is no other equip animations. You can look and see for yourself:

I hate to be persistent, but I found them. These are used in DS, but not in DST, trying to change this. ;-P

image.thumb.png.818c5d8f7c068df9d16554d1ae01c7e0.png

I'm unaware of how to get the gifs out of these, though, I've only ever looked at the animations, never exported them or whatever.

• Thanks 1

Just now, -Variant said:

I hate to be persistent, but I found them. These are used in DS, but not in DST, trying to change this. ;-P

I'm unaware of how to get the gifs out of these, though, I've only ever looked at the animations, never exported them or whatever.

image.png.e1b1896b97ff3f1ca88abc56ea598d29.png

Spoiler

Also, ma dude,

image.png.41ce2080bf51fd888727164cfa433d0f.png

like really. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Hornete said:

yeah so, I don't see an option for exporting to gif, only .png

I'm not sure if exporting to GIF is Pro exclusive or not...

Spoiler

No, I did not pay for Spriter Pro...if you know what I mean... :wilson_pirate:

But when you hit the export button, select

image.png.0fe45b51239cb105fe9490876ecc31af.png

Lemme know if it's greyed out though. :wilson_smile:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

snip snop

There no option thats simply "Export" and export to png just brings me to details for the png I wanna export

(god damnit, can you just export it into gifs for us, lmao, its the one that are highlighted in variants post)

Screenshot (213).png

output_dir.zip

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Now leave me to my contemplations of the universe. 

Can I get my rhincenobro ones next?

On 7/8/2019 at 3:16 PM, minespatch said:

There's no clear image of their backs either on the wiki.

The brothers on their backs would also be nice.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 4:30 PM, watermelen671 said:

snip snop

M E L E N

Hi, I might be asking for a bunch of random stuff in the future, I'm gonna need emotes for my discord server. 1st emote I need elder mandrake being happy in their clapping animation.