Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

1 hour ago, crystal_clodet said:

what is she exactly doing? stretching? never seen anyone do that except in like popeye or something

Oh, oof, ouch, owie, my bones.
I mean my feelings.
I do this. A lot. It's a stretch, yes.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

what is she exactly doing? stretching? never seen anyone do that except in like popeye or something

Massaging and stretching her shoulder. When you do a lot of short rapid movements a lot, you need to stretch every once and awhile to avoid muscle/joint locking and to prevent them from getting stiff. :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Massaging and stretching her shoulder. When you do a lot of short rapid movements a lot, you need to stretch every once and awhile to avoid muscle/joint locking and to prevent them from getting stiff. :wilson_goodjob:

huh? ive never felt that in my life or if i have its been a very long time, sucks to be her i guess

Edited by crystal_clodet
  • Haha 2

I know I'm a million years too late on this, but...

I really like the changed Horror Hound color scheme. To me, the old one looked a little too healthy for something that emerges out of a hound's stomach. Like, I'm no connoisseur of body horror, but if you put both in front of me and asked which one would be more likely to emerge out of a stomach, after calling you weird I'd go with the new one hands down. 

Edited by YouKnowWho
  • Thanks 1

Variant request, don't do these often so you can skip it, but I'd love if you could hopefully pop me some Willow anims.

I'm thinking a side view of the heavy object carrying anim, a front lunacy idle, and maybe her doing the sitting anim. (Gentle bob variation.)

Thankies!

@watermelen671

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

Winona and Werebeaver eating

Spoiler

werebeaver_eat.thumb.png.37d7863c90d1f125bfcca4aa83101baf.png

I included the lag animation in the first Winona eat anim, but I then made another one without it. :wilson_goodjob:

Spoiler

winona_eat.png.38f09362b9d9b39d129ace66e6594fcb.pngwinona_eat_lagless.png.e898aa3a5539c4fea0128004eb718fcd.png

7 hours ago, -Variant said:

heavy object carrying anim, a front lunacy idle, and maybe her doing the sitting anim

Spoiler

willow_encumbered.png.7b02e9c079797e9153854a9ad355ee87.pngwillow_lunacy.png.4a06cc4d4106eaf086e8fd0d663d9bf3.pngwillow_sit2.png.d55d80b7b7ad16bda0efe89d3a2ea8c9.pngwillow_sit4.png.aaa7592edb1d4b47219a974119196e24.png

I gave you both sitting anims because I'm just so gosh darn nice and cool. :wilson_sneaky:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

I gave you both sitting anims because I'm just so gosh darn nice and cool. :wilson_sneaky:

AHAHA! Thank you so much!
I saw your post on the Willow eye thing, yes it's an OOOooooollllllllldddddddddd horrible thing.

It's insanely prominent in SW and I hate it.
Again, thank you.

EDIT: Wait I just noticed they have standing from sitting animations.

Are these used? How do you cancel an animation without walking?

Edited by -Variant
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

Willows face dashes under her eyes vanish I think I should report that in bug tracker is that how it appears in game?

Um...I'm unsure if I used her DS tex file or not for that one.

There was some weird stuff happening with Spriter and the tex tools when using DST Willow's tex file, where her torso was extracted and elongated width wise, but that didn't happen with DS Willow so I went with that instead with some of the anims.

TL;DR maybe boot up the game and have a check for me, eh? :wilson_smile:

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, -Variant said:

EDIT: Wait I just noticed they have standing from sitting animations.

Are these used? How do you cancel an animation without walking?

I think you can cancel looping emotes by inputing them in again while they're still playing. I could be wrong though. It's easier to just input a movement instead.