[Poll] Would you want to see Webber’s human face in their cinematic?

Would you want to see Webber’s face?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to see Webber’s old face in their cinematic, once they’re reworked?

• Yes
    • No

I don't know what they could show about Webber's backstory that doesn't end up showing his human form.
I guess.... they could technically show why he's unlocked with a skull—if him being dead like that is canon.

Though that wouldn't be too interesting tbh. I want Real World lore, not Constant lore. We get the latter with new content.

I would love to see his (or her? Do we have confirmation if Webber was a boy?) face. Since we got backstory of how Winona and... Wagstaff? Wheeler maybe? got into the Constant, and Willow's early years in an orphanage, I think it is only fair to see Webber as a human kid.

23 minutes ago, pedregales said:

I would love to see his (or her? Do we have confirmation if Webber was a boy?) face. Since we got backstory of how Winona and... Wagstaff? Wheeler maybe? got into the Constant, and Willow's early years in an orphanage, I think it is only fair to see Webber as a human kid.

We 100% know he's a boy due to many many many many many many curio descriptions, promotional blurbs, quotes, etc.

Also, I feel like it'd be best if we never saw Webber's face, but then after the cinematic dropped literally everyone would be wondering about it and wanting to see it so you cant ever win in this argument.

Since Webber is hinted to be Scottish (I think) it might actually be cool if we got a black (or at least not straight-up white) character in DST (as Webber's pre-spider skin).

1 hour ago, Canis said:

Since Webber is hinted to be Scottish (I think) it might actually be cool if we got a black (or at least not straight-up white) character in DST (as Webber's pre-spider skin).

i could see a darker skinned webber, he's already pitch black anyway so it's not that far of a stretch.

I'd love to learn who Webber's past family was.

3 hours ago, Canis said:

Webber is the TF2 Demoman?!:wilson_shocked:

54 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'd love to learn who Webber's past family was.

Webber is the TF2 Demoman?!:wilson_shocked:

What makes me a gud Webber main?
WELL, IF I WERE A BAD WEBBER MAIN, I WOULDNT BE HERE DISCUSSIN' IT WIT'CHA NOW WOULD I?

8 hours ago, Canis said:

Am I missing the connection between the two?

I would love to see Webber's human face. As well as how he got in a situation where he gets eaten in the first place.

Archived