winona improvement idea

allow winona to subdue other players with her tape, so they can't move on their own and they have to be fed and be carried around by her to survive

they can still chat so they can beg for their release, but winona can also tape their mouth shut and all that can come out is mmmmmppffhh mmffph

4 minutes ago, Bluckles said:

more like ur a manure poster... this is a good idea.. you are rude...

You could make ..tiers of manure posters I suppose.

There are low-key ones, the irrational non sequitur type usually not funny at all, but neurotic, like that Webber-lover chap getting banned eventually or indeed IvoCZE of the past (now lad seems to redress a bit); and we have the opposite end of said spectrum, the elaborate manure postings usually having some underlying philosophy or goal, are funny in a wicked way (some) and composed - i.e.John's.

Still at the end of day manure posting is manure posting and I wonder how moderators leave such treads to flourish time and again while closing other ones that are pretty much benign, yet maybe not very popular on short-term.

51 minutes ago, Bluckles said:

more like ur a manure poster... this is a good idea.. you are rude...

It is kinda a good/bad idea ( winona could grief and shut down a whole base or winona could stop griefers... )

but everyone has to take John's posts with a spoon of salt, After all he is the guy that does chaotic and funny levels of stuff.

unlike me

Spoiler

5c8fba043ff2f_Johnisonredcapssincegorg.thumb.jpg.6c1a325280ee258bade0b17c3c0c1c30.jpg Say what you want to but this is chaotic comedy gold.

You two guys, popularity "+" try harder's are like every where in Klei forums. Its like "Omg its again they!" for me. i hope you have time for playing game it self:^) 

Ps. its not about Jw 

Pss. still waiting answer from Jw.

7 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

allow winona to subdue other players with her tape, so they can't move on their own and they have to be fed and be carried around by her to survive

they can still chat so they can beg for their release, but winona can also tape their mouth shut and all that can come out is mmmmmppffhh mmffph

i'm not sure your serious but this just seems like new trolling method

6 hours ago, OKYouProstate said:

What happens if she leaves the duct-taped players on the floor? Can she have the ability to kick them in the head?

No, you'd need to craft chloroform to interact with them, obviously.

On 3/18/2019 at 11:47 AM, Bleksmits said:

You two guys, popularity "+" try harder's are like every where in Klei forums. Its like "Omg its again they!" for me. i hope you have time for playing game it self:^) 

Ps. its not about Jw 

Pss. still waiting answer from Jw.

what does this even mean

you manureposter

i mean the completely-serious threads tend to devolve into a hellscape of personal attacks and underhanded jerky snark pretty quickly so I'd consider these sorts of threads a blessing and a refreshing step back from that

keep up the good work banditos

Archived