Pugalisk tail

2 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

I thought most images of these "pinecones" were called artichokes in the code.

image.thumb.png.8c7e85b3f2781102632ab20c8de01a22.png

1 hour ago, Osbalop said:

I heard someone mention that the pugalisk tail looks similar to "pinecone" in the ruins entrance and Wilba´s amulet.

Do you agree, if you don´t, what do you think it is?

20190215230912_1.thumb.jpg.70b7110802fb26d4717d77c3bb313d6d.jpglatest?cb=20190208165142Ancient Pig Ruins

Here it's called an Artichoke.
artichoke.png.2f6b737226bf0a0e9161f89de4a1dbff.png

8 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

ok a artichoke still doesn't clear up why there is so much symbolism for it everywhere

or at least for the pugilisk and all that's associated with it

then that does make sense for the "pinecone" boulders they had the pig statues and mant and pugilisk

Maybe its a Family Crest or something, Similar to the Pig Hooves that we see around everywhere in Pig Townes and maybe its the symbol of Wilba's Father's Family cause the necklace has it as well...

55 minutes ago, MWY said:

Maybe its a Family Crest or something, Similar to the Pig Hooves that we see around everywhere in Pig Townes and maybe its the symbol of Wilba's Father's Family cause the necklace has it as well...

i like that theory lets roll with it :

maybe that would probably mean an artichoke is some sort of crest for pig rulers

(for Wilbas necklace shows that the pigs to have some sort of ties to it)

so does that mean the ancient pigs found and wanted to guard the fountain of youth or built it?

10 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

i like that theory lets roll with it :

maybe that would probably mean an artichoke is some sort of crest for pig rulers

(for Wilbas necklace shows that the pigs to have some sort of ties to it)

so does that mean the ancient pigs found and wanted to guard the fountain of youth or built it?

could be Both.
However it seems like they worshipped it more then anything. 

its weird but Wishing Well/End's Well is somehow also connected to this as well as Wormwood and General Plant stuff.

Just now, 4 Da LOLs said:

how is it to them i dont think i saw the artichoke accoicated with them

you start the game with Wormwood with the same pillars surrounding you which are also found around the Fountain of Youth.

And the Fountain is connected to seeds growing out and giving new life.

Which might explain why the Artichoke Symbol because Artichoke is basically a Vegetable that is a Budding Flower before it has bloomed.

thus meaning a life that is still yet to bloom

Just now, MWY said:

you start the game with Wormwood with the same pillars surrounding you which are also found around the Fountain of Youth.

And the Fountain is connected to seeds growing out and giving new life.

Which might explain why the Artichoke Symbol because Artichoke is basically a Vegetable that is a Budding Flower before it has bloomed.

ah i see

4 hours ago, sheepsuen said:

The pig of the lost idol relic looks like he is wearing the artichoke as a crown or bishop hat.

Lost Idol    I never realised before, but you are rigth!

Maybe the artichoke is a relic from the ancient pigs, Wilba´s necklace has the same simbol, that means that the cursed pigs from the base game are related to the ancient ruins and were in the Hamlet world in the past.

On 2/15/2019 at 8:39 PM, Osbalop said:

Yea, but why an artichoke, it´s kinda random.

Image result for artichokeartichoke.png.2f6b737226bf0a0e9161f89de4a1dbff.png

Because it almost perfectly resembles an artichoke.

Spoiler

Certainly resembles an artichoke more than a pine cone.

10b7bdiw8tj01.jpg

But to answer your question more accurately, I believe that it's most likely due to the devs naming the file something easy to remember and distinguish, and somebody in the office pointed out to the art team that it looks like an artichoke. 

idk.png.ad4fa951a08564ab864964c11eb0395c.png

23 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

But to answer your question more accurately, I believe that it's most likely due to the devs naming the file something easy to remember and distinguish, and somebody in the office pointed out to the art team that it looks like an artichoke. 

idk.png.ad4fa951a08564ab864964c11eb0395c.png

don't try to make our assumptions (feelings) false, I want my Artichoke Gargoyles!!!

infact find some dirt relating to why Artichokes exactly tho?

Archived