Since Warbucks is gone...

Since it's basically confirmed that Warbucks ain't returning I have an idea.

Devs should put his skeleton in pigalisk ruins as an easter egg. Like a regular skeleton but with that red cloth around his neck or clothes still being on it.

Characters would say something like "Well he seems kinda fresh" etc except for Maxwell who would reveal that he kindapped Warbucks into constant. Something like "So that's how that overly-tanned man ended up"

What do you think?

Just now, Szczuku said:

"We weren't happy with Warbucks so we decided to start from scratch with a new character". Something like that. Go to the mourning thread, floks there figured that out 

So it's not 'basically confirmed' that Warbucks is gone forever. To me it sounds as though Klei are planning to bring him back (although there's no way to tell how much of him they're going to change.)

16 minutes ago, NeddoFreddo said:

So it's not 'basically confirmed' that Warbucks is gone forever. To me it sounds as though Klei are planning to bring him back (although there's no way to tell how much of him they're going to change.)

"We weren't happy with Warbucks so we decided to start from scratch with a new character"

That new character is Woodworm. There is no evidence right now to suggest Warbucks will be coming back.

1 hour ago, NeddoFreddo said:

(snip)

46 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

"We weren't happy with Warbucks so we decided to start from scratch with a new character"

For me this sounds more like:

"We tried to change Warbucks but then we realised he's just a bad character overall, so we're deleting him and adding Woodworm instead"

"We weren't very happy with how Warbucks was working out. While trying to find ways to make him work, we decided that he just wasn't as interesting as we would like, and so we've made the decision to start from scratch with a new character."

I initially thought the phrase 'a new character' was referring to a new and improved version of Warbucks, but upon reading this again, it does indeed sound like the sentence is referring to a completely new character.

It would be nice to hear from Klei whether he's coming back or not officially. Just a simple yes or no.

5 hours ago, NeddoFreddo said:

"We weren't very happy with how Warbucks was working out. While trying to find ways to make him work, we decided that he just wasn't as interesting as we would like, and so we've made the decision to start from scratch with a new character."

I initially thought the phrase 'a new character' was referring to a new and improved version of Warbucks, but upon reading this again, it does indeed sound like the sentence is referring to a completely new character.

It would be nice to hear from Klei whether he's coming back or not officially. Just a simple yes or no.

I really feel like he's going to return. You can still play as him, he's still in the game. You just need a code.
But he's in a lot of promotional artwork, and there's even a trailer/video with him in it!

i think we all know the true cause of the fall off Papa Warbucks...

12 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Since it's basically confirmed that Warbucks ain't returning I have an idea.

Devs should put his skeleton in pigalisk ruins as an easter egg. Like a regular skeleton but with that red cloth around his neck or clothes still being on it.

Characters would say something like "Well he seems kinda fresh" etc except for Maxwell who would reveal that he kindapped Warbucks into constant. Something like "So that's how that overly-tanned man ended up"

What do you think?

if they do the skeleton should have a pig relic like 5 oincs and a magnyfying glass around them like a nromal boon

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

OOOORRR  Wormwood is actually Warbucks's corpse turned into a plant-creature a la Stephen King's Creepshow(starring Stephen King as country bumpkin).

I do like the idea of Wormwood's gem being important. Gives me some ideas for my persona.

What if it was like Webber where you find the skull of Warbucks, resurrect it, and it becomes Wormwood? :p

Archived