What do you hope to see after this next update?

As of tomorrow, Hamlet will be getting its latest big feature update. And I while I do like the fact that the 2 Hamlet characters are going to become more usable, I still can't help looking to the future of Hamlet. What would you all like to see in the coming months, both before and after it leaves Early Access? I, personally, would like to see Klei change the way they update the game. Rather than releasing larger updates with long spaces in between, I think that there should be frequent smaller updates that just add neat new features. Maybe some new Ruins features. Maybe an update that (finally) introduces the Snapdragon. Maybe an update that adds another island to the world. Of course an update that gives the Herald a drop. The way I see it, Hamlet has progressed so little since the start of Early Access that it is actually a bit disappointing. Anyway, as I was saying, what would you all like to see in the future of Hamlet? Feel free to give your opinions!

I don't really think it's fair to be upset that Hamlet hasn't gotten very many major updates since EA. It was, after all, communicated to us that Hamlet's EA form was already pretty close to what it's finished form would look like.

That said, I would love a return to the old scheduling of updates like how ONI had/has for a while and was with us in the early days of Don't Starve. There was little that I loved more than watching the days count down to the next major named update with the cool poster and such to go with <3

I'll like to see both beetles and the brambles go away when they aren't "in season." (I had brambles on my Herald Island halfway through mild season.) I would like vines covering temple doors not to grow back. Originally they grew back, so you had to hack them every time you left and re-entered a temple. Then it was fixed, and now it's broken again. 

I would like to see some advantage to go with the disadvantages of each of the hard seasons that will persuade me not to just turn them off on my next run. Some use for the wand made with the Pugalisk skull. It would be cool to be able to make new items from some of the giant loot in the oddities shop, too.

17 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

I would like to see some advantage to go with the disadvantages of each of the hard seasons that will persuade me not to just turn them off on my next run.

They're kind of supposed to be a challenging pain. Mild season is incredibly easy to survive through and the others offer unique challenges.

Personally I'm sorta glad about the lack of season-gated content in Hamlet, it's always frustrating having to sit on your hands for an entire in-game year if you weren't able to get the Tam/Walking Stick/Eyebrella in your first Winter.

i'd like  to see the nettles buffed, maybe gasmask slightly buffed too, 

better aporkalypse, - has better and extreme rewards/ a way to permementely disable it. because its just useless now

Edit: Salt licks too.

On ‎07‎-‎02‎-‎2019 at 7:42 PM, Rosten said:

Mild season is incredibly easy to survive through

isnt that the point of the starting season?

On ‎07‎-‎02‎-‎2019 at 9:52 PM, Averagewx78main said:

Salt licks too.

these Arent in the game yet?!?
then it will be hard to tame beefalos and keep them tames :(

13 minutes ago, ansuman said:

I think it will mostly be bug fixes, the game is done for the most part I doubt we would see any more major content updates.

Hamlet has still until april before being out of early access. Also JoeW said that they are gonna show the roadmap for hamlet soon.

On 2/9/2019 at 2:45 AM, metallichydra said:

isnt that the point of the starting season?

these Arent in the game yet?!?
then it will be hard to tame beefalos and keep them tames :(

Yes, it is, and turning off the other ones because they're too hard kinda defeats the purpose l ol

Also, there aren't any Beefalo in Hamlet.

Archived