Utterly Disgusting The Devs Left This In The Game

3 hours ago, RogueGamer12 said:

image.png.de1f357858c69145ab18785313c9d7e6.png

I can not let this stand, as you can tell. His eyes go above his mask, if this doesn't get fixed i'm deleting the game! >:/

#fixmymime #utterlydisgusting

It's not a mask. It's a perfectly shaped sheet of glass that floats a centimeter above his face. Nothing broken here.

That's just an issue with how much exaggeration of the face sprite is. So for character skins where if they have hair or some mask on the head sprite, with that emote they won't be moved along with the face sprite so pfff that's what happens. It's the same problem with survivor Willow's skin. 

I doubt Klei would fix it but I would suggest that maybe they should tone down how far up the face goes when doing that emote

On 1/20/2019 at 6:01 PM, RogueGamer12 said:

image.png.de1f357858c69145ab18785313c9d7e6.png

I can not let this stand, as you can tell. His eyes go above his mask, if this doesn't get fixed i'm deleting the game! >:/

#fixmymime #utterlydisgusting

thats not the worst bug with that skin...

his eyebrows are only visible from the side

Did you bother to open a ticket in the Bug Tracker section of the forum? Or don't tell me that you expect the developers, or the person/persons that is/are keeping an eye on the bug tracker, to see all the posts on the forum on all sections just because you are lazy? That section is there for a reason..

8 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I am still confused about Warbucks being rasist or not.

Not part of this post, but I'll answer anyways. He really isn't, but he's a stereotype that's sunburned, people dislike that despite almost everyone in the DS cast is a stereotype of some form. 

19 hours ago, cezarica said:

Did you bother to open a ticket in the Bug Tracker section of the forum? Or don't tell me that you expect the developers, or the person/persons that is/are keeping an eye on the bug tracker, to see all the posts on the forum on all sections just because you are lazy? That section is there for a reason..

You missed the humor tag it seems.

Archived