END CREDITS THEME (originally found by eddie10089)

This game... the art, the music, I can't even... Thank you for finding this. :)Also, what TylerTheDragon said: soundtrack needs to be imminent. However, it would also be really nice if Klei released a soundtrack themselves, since I would love to see what they named each of the themes, etc.

This game... the art, the music, I can't even... Thank you for finding this. :)Also, what TylerTheDragon said: soundtrack needs to be imminent. However, it would also be really nice if Klei released a soundtrack themselves, since I would love to see what they named each of the themes, etc.

you're welcome :)but mostly thank eddie10089 he found the "gramaphone" file, i just pointed out that it might be the credits theme

I can shed some light on this. Everyone, this is not, repeat not the end credit music. These are just different background music files for the game. Since they are all under gramophone.fsb, they all play in succession. This is made obvious by the lack of transitions between songs and the fact that most of these are already implemented into the game/in the trailer. It is possible that some of the other ones will be implemented into the game soon, but it is unknown when or where. I repeat, this is not the end credits theme. These are just music files for the game played in succession.

I can shed some light on this. Everyone, this is not, repeat not the end credit music. These are just different background music files for the game. Since they are all under gramophone.fsb, they all play in succession. This is made obvious by the lack of transitions between songs and the fact that most of these are already implemented into the game/in the trailer. It is possible that some of the other ones will be implemented into the game soon, but it is unknown when or where. I repeat, this is not the end credits theme. These are just music files for the game played in succession.

Still, I'm very interested to find out what is going on when they bring back Maxwell's theme. A lot of people have been saying boss fight, but I just can't see you fighting Maxwell himself. I think a Maxwell fight would be more like one of those where the boss spawns in tons of enemies, hounds, etc, and you have to use either those enemies or an item they drop to do something towards ending the waves. Maxwell would probably make you fight something really nasty, with really low sanity, but I doubt we'll ever get to swing a spear at him. Still, no matter what, this is going to be good. Hooray story mode!