[Game Update] - 303256

Jason

• Developer

Bug Fixes

• Character stays stuck by goo properly when hit while gooed (Bring friends or armor.)
  • Fixed graphics glitch when examining 
  • Fixed sneeze graphics glitch
  • Fixed Wilbur run when riding beefalo
  • Fixed the weird Cave Banana Tree in Hamlet compatible worlds.
  • Fix for assert when burning a minisign in Vanilla worlds
  • Fix assert when placing a gate in Vanilla or ROG worlds
  • Fixed assert when a babybeefalo grew up in Hamlet or Hamlet compatible world
  • Dismount with controller fixed
  • Fences should load properly
  • Fixup for items that went missing from locked display cases. 
  • Beefalo mounts attack and take damage properly 

View full update

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

In a Hamlet world it would be cheat spawning them, yeah. It could have just said "Hamlet compatible world"

This is exactly why Snapdragons should be added. They both sound and act the same as Beefalo, and if you could ride them then you wouldn't have to cheat spawn Beefalo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Fixed the weird Cave Banana Tree in Hamlet compatible worlds.

Hi, hi. 
Hate to be a bother, but I'd love to know more about this one. Last I checked they used the "Crabapple" build, right? I know we got confirmation on the unused Mant, but I'd also love to know if this is cut or planned. Thankies!

Boy, I really like the updates. Since I took Christmas break from the game you made quite a progress. Colors are better, world generation is either lucky for me or it's better (not perfect yet, but better than it was). I love all the treasures and secret rooms waiting for me in dungeons. Hope you will keep up the good work.

Please do something about monsters triggering traps though.

Also let me straight up ask- will there be whip added? (pretty please)

• Like 1

• Developer

An assert is some code that checks if something is correct and if it's not, it puts up an error message. 

So when minisigns were burned in a non DLC game (Vanilla world), the game checked something that failed and put up an error message. 

And when placing a gate in a non DLC game (Vanilla world), the game checked something that failed and again, it put up an error message.

The code was changed (fixed) in both cases so that the checks would pass correctly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 1/14/2019 at 4:22 PM, Jason said:

The crab-apple tree was an experiment that was cut.

Will they be implemented into DSt in the future? I really like the tree I saw. image.png.840545b907c3ac722d6c28b33ccd73f8.png

What about the smaller spider-monkeys I saw? The ones that look like Splumonkeys with the mouth full of web?

Edited by minespatch