minespatch

Registered Users
  • Last visited

97448 Excellent

Converted

• Biography
    Skeleton fan dork with a nightmare house that's like a museum.
  • Interests
    fine art, memes, crap-posting, traveling
  • Occupation
    webcomic artist, freelance

Badges

• Klei Featured Artist
    http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/67151-minespatch-apophenia-art/
  • Visited by the Title Fairy
    Will probably draw it
  • Oxygen Not Included
    Alpha Contributor

Recent Profile Visitors

706285 profile views
  1. I'm pretty sure I used that as reference when I made the inks back in 2020. Baby volt goat. Inspired by the Haunted Mansion. Inspired by the Willow guest of honor portrait. I did not color this one cause I felt this was too mean. At the time I thought it'd be a fun tribute to Klei dev May Wa but no. This is mean. I thought this was too non sequiter to be colored.
  2. Putting this not in the spoiler box due to some of my Dont starve art. This comic is controversial due to how open ended it is. I was finding the reactions to it hilarious, reminding me of Far Side's cow tools. Old year of the rat art. Skin concept for Team player for skeledork.
  3. Concept art toadstool Double blinded Last of my frog art I did for the streams. tongue tied. Were hamster.
  4. Yeah, seems like a funny progression in my interests. Astel and Antlion are based on antlions. Frog acting like a frog. Child me with a frog. Woodie eating a living bunwich. Frog flop.
  5. I'm pretty sure PeterA would be the one to figure it out since from what I hear, he uses the curio mini games as testing grounds. Real life keeps me busy so now I have to put aside ideas I had years ago for newer. I'm not going to be tackling the to-do list in my front page anymore since my mind is more obsessed with Fromsoft games nowadays. Thanks so much for your thoughts. The best way to tackle something to draw is either: Pick up a thesaurus, chose some words(just like those monthly challenge lists) and then work on that goal You know you have a weak spot? Do some practice doodles to understand how to strengthen that weak spot. Find "Draw this in your style" hashtags on Instagram, tumblr, co-host, or twitter. It'll make you known better by strangers and you'll be able to figure out what your style is while redrawing other people's work(it's basically free real estate since they are giving you permission to redraw their work). Unsuspecting froggos. Based on the scene from the Wormwood short where Wormwood was trying to copy frogs. Also the unimplemented Webber suit. Based on a Wilson quote. Singing in the frog rain. Based on the ps4 achievement and a terrified slurper. Wigfrid's new helmet. Wigfrid offending amphibians.
  6. Old meme I've been intending to finish years later. Malbatross meal. Winona catapult. Slurper attack. More slurper attacks. slippers. Two "kittykits" Slurper supply Dead Malbatross You can color these two if you want.