Cheerio

Game Update - Thermal Upgrade (LIVE)

14 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

Pipes can now burst, and will take damage if the wrong element is piped into them

Is this about pumping the wrong element into buildings or will certain elements damage pipes? (other than melting them because they're too hot like magma)

7 minutes ago, Breizhbugs said:

o/

What are the differences between this(211867) and 211704 ?

Same question

1 person likes this

I wonder if there's a puzzle in this trailer. It looks like there's bar codes flashing on the screen.

Edited by Michi01

43 minutes ago, Breizhbugs said:

o/

What are the differences between this(211867) and 211704 ?

There were a couple of crash fixes. Objects like planter boxes should no longer take overheat damage and you can get the gas/liquid filter a little bit sooner in the tech tree. The load screen also has better information on how to deal with out of date save files.

4 people like this

Could we have progress bar for loading and saving and maybe a prompt saying "save successful" or something, thanks.

Congratulations !!! So with this Klei official make termal update into alpha :) not preview branch any more ? We waiting new innovation for the next update 

2 people like this

Are Steam Geysers the same as the over-burdened water ones? I never found one in the early release builds before thermal was released so I have no idea what either would be like :( I was hoping to experience at least 1 of the water geysers the caused the oceans of the land to flood through a tiny hole lol