Happy Hallowed Nights

halloween_2017_sm.jpg

The Hallowed Nights are upon us once again!

Something special lies in wait for you. Everyone on can once again discover tricks and treats around the world of Don't Starve. Fill your candy bag to the brim and satisfy your sweet tooth with all sorts of sugary seasonal treats!

Spooky costumes are available for a limited time, so be sure to enjoy them before the event ends and they're go back from whence they came!

Also available are special disguises and new item skins for 2017 that will stick around, but they’ll only drop during the season of Hallowed Nights, so be on the look-out for these rare items and snag them all while you can!

Good luck, have fun, and brace yourself for a scare!

2 minutes ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

Weren't we supposed to get the full version or smthing

The Forge will release sometime in November. A date hasn't been fully decided yet. 2nd Week apparently. So hopefully we only have a week or so of downtime.

Alrite Skin info from the Hallowed Nights so far (I will update it each time I find another one)
FDw5M1h.png
I love this little cutie, hope to get him soonish!

ONFH5tz.png

Eh

RCGtGgZ.png

Eh

New Trinkets from the looks of it
TntAjaT.png
b1CUTEE.png

New Candy from the looks of it

fguZ3sO.png

And this is it, seems like not a lot, but I really really love that critter skin, which I will now grind for!

1 minute ago, Heinleinfan said:

Are these going to be skin drops?  Is the cauldron a crockpot skin?

Yes, the Birdcage, the Vampire Broodling and the Cauldron are skins that will drop alongside the old stuff, and yes the cauldron is a crockpot skin

1 minute ago, Heinleinfan said:

I need these, argh, I have TERRIBLE luck with drops.  *sad*

Don't worry! Events usually have a better drop rate for rarer items. I got 3 elegant Halloween hats last year, and they're not that expensive on the market so.. I assume they're somewhat common!

Archived