What's on your mind?

minespatch

6 hours ago, LadyD said:

one of my cats is annoying me. she wants something i dont know what it is....

Change her diapers.

4 hours ago, geni0529 said:

I'm thinking about how everyone seems to pronounce my name genie when it's pronounced like jenny.

I normally pronounce it correctly, but sometimes it's like "genre" instead (i.e. "shauny") O.o

41 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Speaking of things that are gone in the next 24 hours, we made pavlova last night... it's gone now XD

I once learned the hard way that they are not meant to be decorated ahead of time. 

I just had a wonderful two am frog rescue mission.

i was making myself a microwave pizza when I saw a baby frog hopping along. Immediately I panicked, unsure if I should contaminate a cup with frogginess or go for a paper towel. The cup seemed to be my most logical option so I went for it. After a good minute or two the adorable baby frog had been captured with thin a corner and my cup. Unsure of how to proceed I shooed my cat away and told my brother the poor frogs tale of woe. We proceeded to capture the small creature in the cup and a paper towel. Setting it free into the wilderness we smiled, unknowing of the fact it'll probably die in a day, we bid the creature farewell and headed back to or humble rooms where I proceed to tell you all this tale of Froggo Mcfroggingtons. 

On another note I'm 70% sure my new house is haunted by some sort of demon.

I find the voices rather charming though  I can't pin the accents down.  I know my relatives whenever they came to our house would always catch the toads except they were really bad at doing it so that we end up having to chase them throughout the house

still doesn't beat that bird that flew in the house one time and we had to spook it out we also had to grab it and carry it out because our windows have screens .

I remember when my father caught a Blacksnake trying to get into a chicken coop and he carried it inside wrapped around his arms just a freak mom out it was so large that it's tongue when it flickered could almost touch me  I was scarred for awhile thanks to demon snake

2 hours ago, Starthefox said:

My aunt caught a frog once, but it's back legs were paralyzed or something, so we smooshed it with a rock and put it back it the pond.

W-why would you do such a horrible things to a poor little paralyzed frog! :cry::cry::cry: I could barely bring myself to kill a chigger or mosquito, let alone an actual frog!! 

1 hour ago, geni0529 said:

school comes back in three days AND I AM NOT READY TO BE JUDGED- 

I KNOW NOBODY AND IM TOO AKWARD TO TALK BUT NOT AKWARD ENOUGH TO NOT STAND OUT, I WANNA BE NOTICED, BUT I DONT WANNA BE NOTICED, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Welp, to bad for you. thankfully, I don't go to school. I'm homeschooled.

7 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

What if I told you,

that people in australia don't have summer holidays

Isn't it winter in the Southern Hemisphere right now?

Also random thought: The Southern Hemisphere of the world except it's more like the Southern States of the United States.

10 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Isn't it winter in the Southern Hemisphere right now?

Yeh. We get Winter in August, where as people in America and whatnot have Summer. Atleast we get a warm Christmas ^_^

17 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

What if I told you,

that people in australia don't have summer holidays

Are you referring to the mid year holidays? Cos the Christmas holidays are in Summer.

Archived