The Spooky Gadzooky New DST Creature Feature

Maybe one of the attacks it has will be eating people, and if you don't dodge the attack you'll take damage kind of like the sealnado, and would be a pretty good attack for like 6 people, but seeing as it has 3 eyes, 3 people max?

The last time DST added a unique mob was Ewecus so i imagine this a similar kind of creature, probably a cave or swamp mob. No idea what it does, maybe it eats your character and spits after some seconds so you have to use team work to kill it (it looks MUCH bigger than Wilson).

It's kinda creepy but I have away's loved that part of DS ! Also I bet it has something to do with the mush....trees/spores . (we don't have purple shrooms in DS ... for now )

42 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Maybe one of the attacks it has will be eating people, and if you don't dodge the attack you'll take damage kind of like the sealnado, and would be a pretty good attack for like 6 people, but seeing as it has 3 eyes, 3 people max?

Or maybe since it's a toad, and has three eyes, maybe it'll try to hypnotize other players at a maximum of three(random at picking targets?) thus incentivizing you needing 4 people to take it down...TOGETHER!

Archived