Nov 13 Build Preview

Kevin

hmm i hope i dont need to suicide because of the new update im in such a good game right now but if it will feature something that only spawns on a new map i will just trya to kill as many tentacles as possible with a full inventory of wood grass flints and twigs so i cant heal myself i wounder how many i can kill or i just try to kill a were pig XD

I hope too because that's my best game so far.

Well losing will enable me to unlock another character I think (I only have wilson and willow).

Oh and to test fishing i will maybe have to change map since i don't seem to have a swamp near my place.

Edited by GDK

I hope too because that's my best game so far.

Well losing will enable me to unlock another character I think (I only have wilson and willow).

well, with the new character skills coming up, you should happily kill yourself the moment you can! what does a well established base camp offer to you, compared to a spooky ghost, ripping apart your enemys at night, with claws all covered in blood!

Eagerly awaiting the update so I can record today's video! :D

Hmmm. Your avatar looks familiar... maybe it was your YouTube videos I watched. Did you ever create a Let's Play where you wondered about hitting a beefalo, hit one, got chased around the island by them, died, and then bemoaned the fact that you did it because you guessed it would go horribly wrong?

And do you have an accent? :)

Hehe, I was wondering how long it would be before you joined us.

I'ma thinkin' this is the guy whose Let's Play videos I watched. If so, then he made lots of mistakes, which then encouraged me to buy the game so I could do better then just yelling warnings and suggestions to his videos while they played. He's inspirational you could say. ;)