How to get Goatsherd Walking Cane skin?

Guys!!! I just saw this item in-game and the sparkles that fly off of the Goatsherd Walking Cane are amazing and I just need to have this item, please tell me if I can purchase it or if it is only a Forge-only item, or if it can be obtained as a random reward drop item. Please and thank you!!!

On 2.11.2018 at 9:40 AM, Daniel86268 said:

You can still buy the Gorge belongings chest that includes the cane skin on the steam market as DST addon.

Oh yeah, that's true, I completely forgot that.

Edit: to be exact, not on the steam market, but from the steam store, as it is an official DLC of DST.

4 minutes ago, Alarsin said:

I wonder if we don’t have enough people who said “it is not obtainable but you can buy the gorge belongings chest”. Maybe I should join in too.

The more the better. Who knows, maybe someone misses the first 6 posts that tells this! :p

2 minutes ago, Alarsin said:

I wonder if we don’t have enough people who said “it is not obtainable but you can buy the gorge belongings chest”. Maybe I should join in too.

Go to https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/7543/Complete_Gorge_Chest/ and press on the 1st bundle to get your skin.

1 minute ago, fimmatek said:

The more the better. Who knows, maybe someone misses the first 6 posts that tells this! :p

There are always enough player who ask for the location of the base or anything else so ofc someone will miss the first 6 posts.

Archived