21 hours ago, deludeddaybreak said:

So I'm a huge fan of @SDragonhead and their art. They are supportive, positive, and their style is so soft and good. Not to mention, they made me appreciate the cuteness of merms. Well, naturally, with me being on a Funko design kick, I had to draw their Wes merm design!
wes_merm_pop.png

If I ever do a merm Wes drawing, you and dragonhead really gave a blueprint for the transformed mime. With this flat colorscheme and the tweaks you both did, this could be good for a idea on the design.

10 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

Yeeehaaww you drew my fish lad.,IMG_6798.PNG

I really like the lanky design for your idea. The real challenge is making a twig-thin merm with the hunchback anatomy, but this is a good start to work from.

• Like 1

Did a few more merm designs these past few days. I have a lot of assets built up at this point for merm Funkos.

First up,we have a mermified version of @butlerkitties 's Wynnie
Next, we have a mermified version of @umby 's Willis
Then, we have @rubiidiums 's Wender

And finally, I made a Funko of my merm Winona and merm Maxwell designs

merm wynnie pop.png

willis merm funko.png

wendernew.thumb.png.14e17f26a0e620f4c9b6d5b88543c6cc.pngnonamermfunkp.png

funkomaxmermNEWEST.png

Edited by deludeddaybreak
image error fix
  • Like 9

Mermified Wilba!

I have to say, it took me a while to translate her hair into fins in a way that didn't look unnatural. Her color scheme was also tricky to work with, so I decided to go with a light green default color rather than trying to work in her dress color or her natural pink. Also, don't ask me what that hair bow is attached to. That's knowledge beyond anyone's comprehension.

wilba funko merm.png

• Like 7

Funko should hire you, you managed to simplify all these characters to therir basic components and still give off their particular characteristics. They're all adorable!

Look at Wilba's smile~ Reminds me of how cheerful Sammy looks like in the trailer. The extra fins for ears is a nice touch.

Just now, minespatch said:

The color scheme looks like a cross between her surf board and a fisher merm. Lacking the goatee of course.:wilson_sneaky:

I wonder if the Gorge returns that the animators/devs will try to do new sprites of each character transformation  to match the character?5aefdeba06b63_wilsonthonc.png.e1a6c19d47df44913f8d49249edbad85.png

You're correct, her color scheme is taken from her surfboard! This does give her close coloration to a fishermerm though!

• Like 1

Drew one of my buddy Crowe's OCs, Tags. Tags was a swamp pig, or possibly a wildbore, in his "previous life," and he still retains little hints of that identity, having longer, tusklike lower teeth. He's one of the most formidable fighters in the largest merm village of the Shipwrecked isles, and he is steadfastedly loyal to his king.

tags.png

• Like 5