Hamlet Screenshot's [SPOILERS!]

18 hours ago, Portmanteau said:

image.png.bc85e7d427ff7f3c82b56bfec6f3b3b4.png

Found this peculiar structure down two floors of a ruins. Put all my coins in, but nothing happened.

Maybe it gives items on extremely rare occasions?

I gave it a piece of gold and it refilled all my health.

Has anyone discovered how to open the cases in the palace? I see it has a key and what looks to be a candle or something, but does anyone know how to get the key to open them? I've even tried looking in the console and all I found was the key in the case, which I also don't know what to do with it.

2 minutes ago, Hunter863 said:

Has anyone discovered how to open the cases in the palace? I see it has a key and what looks to be whipped cream or something, but does anyone know how to get the key to open them? I've even tried looking in the console and all I found was the key in the case, which I also don't know what to do with it.

Give the queen the crown drop from the Womant or the spear in the Roc nest.

18 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

image.thumb.png.d8b137cbb6c2b8078d6785f015273f2a.png
Ancient Herald

Is that...

is that...

a...

a...

a...

...I thought they were extinct!

8 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

It seems like the new mechanical things possesed by Them

Looks more like a nightmare fuel-corrupted Ancient with a ceremonial hat.  The top of the hat resembles depictions of the shadow creeping over the moon and the centerpiece of the ancient gateway in some of the Metheus murals.

1 minute ago, Zinglon said:

Found another pig city from gate-vined ruin's other exit.

Why do I suspect that beefalo was killed by Biiigfoot?  Is it because it looks flat?  It's because it looks flat.

image.png.ae4646dc234186cbeee988b364eec13f.pngimage.png.1c8449bf7aed7a420b0ef8df73a60679.png

Just discovered this, pogs actually ransack any container in sight and then proceed to start tossing out everything within looking for food. As you probably know pogs eat pretty much everything in sight so if you see your icebox totally empty, it was likely ransacked by one of these guys.

If you were looking forward to having a pog as a roommate, be warned that they aren't exactly neat and tidy. And that they will devour everything in your base that is remotely edible including that which is inside your chests. So that too.

P.S. They'll also play a little angry barking animation if you try to put a hat on them, so I guess they're not into fashion.

P.P.S. Filled crockpots are pog magnets. They'll walk up against the crockpot forever even after you take the ingredients out until they find something else to eat or fall asleep. It's either a bug that they can't steal the food out of the pot or a bug that they're trying. Regardless gotta report it later.

15 minutes ago, Portmanteau said:

image.png.ae4646dc234186cbeee988b364eec13f.pngimage.png.1c8449bf7aed7a420b0ef8df73a60679.png

Just discovered this, pogs actually ransack any container in sight and then proceed to start tossing out everything within looking for food. As you probably know pogs eat pretty much everything in sight so if you see your icebox totally empty, it was likely ransacked by one of these guys.

If you were looking forward to having a pog as a roommate, be warned that they aren't exactly neat and tidy. And that they will devour everything in your base that is remotely edible including that which is inside your chests. So that too.

P.S. They also play a little angry barking animation if you try to put a hat on them, so I guess they're not into fashion.

Can they ransack the cork barrels? That would make sense why they cant

13 minutes ago, omegad23 said:

So , has anyone figured out what this(Pherostone) does , I figured it has something to do with ant/termites and somehow leads to the last island.

Screenshot (24).png

It doesn't lead you to the last island. It translates Mant gibberish into readable text.

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

It doesn't lead you to the last island. It translates Mant gibberish into readable text.

O , figured since I found it in the last cave that it had something to do with getting to the last island, Do we know how to get there?

Just now, omegad23 said:

O , figured since I found it in the last cave that it had something to do with getting to the last island, Do we know how to get there?

I don't know for sure, but it seems like the currently unimplemented (boss?) creature called the "Roc" will end up grabbing the player and taking them to its nest—which is the fourth island. On that island there is a cave that will create an opening back to one of the other islands, among other things,

On 10/16/2018 at 5:29 AM, SkyToFly said:

20181016121854_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mr. Matt said:

image.png.aeb55925900035ace97ea3abbd7973e9.png

So... IT's a city in the clouds? I should've remembered the intro in the trailer.

On 10/16/2018 at 12:28 PM, crystal_clodet said:

c_spawn("ancient_herald") its a incomplete boss with only a few textures and is called "NO NAME" so basically a dst boss got leaked into hamlet or something for hamlet i guess

Why would a DST creature show up in Hamlet?5b8652f8037ce_wilsonmorethoncs.thumb.png.cbb0632a82a89751b041a3ca0d35baff.png

On 10/15/2018 at 9:08 PM, TurtleKitty said:

Is this the pog? What is the examination quote? Please keep uploading you citrusy saint!

The dog thing is the pog.  Careful, though, it eats all food on the ground, sort of like a monkey from SW but only food. 

Archived