Hamlet Beta Signups! [Now Closed]

3 minutes ago, SirShadow said:

It's a beta testing. of course you lose everything cause it's not your real folder/progress. your folder and all your progress will be back to normal once you opt out of the hamlet beta testing. 

Ok thanks. I was just confused this is why. And again thanks for the answer.

We have identified an issue where players who have not played Don't Starve on Steam in the last few years not having been granted access to Hamlet. @nome is working on getting these players fixed up, but I don't have an eta on the fix at this time. 

• Developer
39 minutes ago, JoeW said:

. @nome is working on getting these players fixed up, but I don't have an eta on the fix at this time.

If you applied for the beta before the cutoff AND own Don't Starve on steam AND have played on steam recently AND didn't get into the beta (make sure you followed @JoeW's instructions about the beta branch!), you have a bug I don't know about and I'd appreciate your steamid or KU so I can look into it. Otherwise, please be patient, I have to go put my kids to bed but I'll fix up the remaining people before going to sleep tonight.

1 minute ago, nome said:

If you own Don't Starve on steam AND have played on steam recently AND didn't get into the beta, you have a bug I don't know about and I'd appreciate your steamid or KU so I can look into it. Otherwise, please be patient, I have to go put my kids to bed but I'll fix up the remaining people before going to sleep tonight.

True OG, MANY thanks guys.

1 minute ago, nome said:

If you own Don't Starve on steam AND have played on steam recently AND didn't get into the beta, you have a bug I don't know about and I'd appreciate your steamid or KU so I can look into it. Otherwise, please be patient, I have to go put my kids to bed but I'll fix up the remaining people before going to sleep tonight.

Yes my case ;)

3 minutes ago, JoeW said:

We have identified an issue where players who have not played Don't Starve on Steam in the last few years not having been granted access to Hamlet. @nome is working on getting these players fixed up, but I don't have an eta on the fix at this time. 

I'm sorry, I've been playing TGP's DS for two years.

5 minutes ago, N4zif said:

Yes my case ;)

7 minutes ago, nome said:

KU : KU_wJmmfyq9

STEAM ID: tbrantsg

13 minutes ago, nome said:

Klei ID: KU_rHJp3wGu

21 minutes ago, nome said:

Steam id: gmz0926   Thank you!!

24 minutes ago, nome said:

Klei ID: KU_UYghxidy

26 minutes ago, nome said:

KLEI USER ID: KU_qaTCHr-e

• Developer
19 minutes ago, jiangwenxi said:

I'm sorry, I've been playing TGP's DS for two years.

Nothing to apologize for! We love our players no matter what platform they play on. If you own the game on steam and on wegame you will get into the beta on steam (if you don't have by tomorrow then contact me). If you only own it on wegame then you will get into the beta if and when we bring the beta to wegame. Likewise for our console friends. The chances of us being able to bring the beta to console are low because of all the complexities of publishing on console, but if we do a console beta and the console vendors let us choose who gets in, you guys are in it!

40 minutes ago, nome said:

My husband & I may be in this boat?  I see Hamlet DLC installed but am not getting into anything other than RoG and SW.  Sorry if this was answered in an earlier post for people having it installed but can't play.

My KU: KU_yScYR9hc

His KU: KU_5dn8G_-X

Nevermind @nome, I didn't see @JoeW thread.  This fixed it :) I hope you get some sleep tonight. 

32 minutes ago, nome said:

If you applied for the beta before the cutoff AND own Don't Starve on steam AND have played on steam recently AND didn't get into the beta, you have a bug I don't know about and I'd appreciate your steamid or KU so I can look into it. Otherwise, please be patient, I have to go put my kids to bed but I'll fix up the remaining people before going to sleep tonight.

steam: STEAM_0:1:69006155

45 minutes ago, nome said:

If you applied for the beta before the cutoff AND own Don't Starve on steam AND have played on steam recently AND didn't get into the beta (make sure you followed @JoeW's instructions about the beta branch!), you have a bug I don't know about and I'd appreciate your steamid or KU so I can look into it. Otherwise, please be patient, I have to go put my kids to bed but I'll fix up the remaining people before going to sleep tonight.

Steam: STEAM_0:0:64125656

49 minutes ago, nome said:

Oh my god why am I imagining nome tucking in little potato cups into bed?! :wilson_ecstatic:

Also! NOME, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HUSTLE!! He's fixing our troubles, AT HOME!! Potato cup bless ye, ye great man. 

Archived