Hamlet Beta Signups! [Now Closed]

Dear Mr Giovanni, I am from China. Yes, registered players.

Today, my friend and I discussed the famine online. I applied for an internal test. Yes, there is no separate version, no hungry subscription. So now I subscribe to a stand-alone version. Can I subscribe to Hamlet? I hope I can get it!

( If there are some problems, it may be a matter of translating software. )

Dear Mr Giovanni, I am from China. Yes, registered players.

Today, my friend and I discussed the famine online. I applied for an internal test. Yes, there is no separate version, no hungry subscription. So now I subscribe to a stand-alone version. Can I subscribe to Hamlet? I hope I can get it!

( If there are some problems, it may be a matter of translating software. )

Is it possible that, cause we dont have Dont Starve (singleplayer) in our game library on Klei's site (but we do on steam for some reason) that the BETA didnt recognise our entry for the invites?

I my self personaly saw it with my eyes that i registered but dont have a screenshot made proof but some guys up in the forum had it with them and they have the same situation like me/us and they too dont see their game figuring in their library on the main site.

13 часов назад, nome сказал:

Если вы подали заявку на бета-версию перед отключением и владеете «Не голодайте на пару», я недавно играл на пари и не попадал в бета-версию (поме, что вы следовали инструкциям @JoeW о бета-ветке!), У вас есть ошибка, о которой я не знаю, и я буду благодарен за вашу партию или KU, чтобы я мог изучить ее. В противном случае, пожалуйста, будьте терпеливы, я должен поместить своих детей в постель, но я исправлю оставшихся людей, прежде чем отправиться спать сегодня вечером.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209572207/

KU_OuAK8Ndq

@nome

8 hours ago, nome said:

If you STILL don't have the Hamlet DLC, do the following:

1) Make sure you signed up for the Hamlet beta before the cutoff

2) Make sure you followed Joe's instructions on joining the beta branch

3) Make sure you owned Don't Starve single player (not DST) on Steam before the beta began.

I have done everything above and still can't access the beta. feelsbadman

Klei User ID: KU_AQbLODYn

• Developer
2 hours ago, mzajy said:

I have done everything above and still can't access the beta. feelsbadman

Klei User ID: KU_AQbLODYn

Sorry to say that you did sign up for the beta with KU_AQbLODYn, but that's your PS4 account, not your steam account. :(

Folks, I've been through about a dozen people now who said they did all the steps but didn't have the beta signup in their KU. I'd totally like to let everyone in, but we already let in WAAAY too many people as it is because we didn't want to disappoint with a random choice.

Remember that getting into the beta doesn't give the DLC forever, just for a limited time while we do testing, and that not all of the content is active in the beta, just the stuff that badly needed testing. There's plenty of cool stuff that'll only come in the release version.

One of the things on my todo list is to improve customer messaging. Many of you will have noticed the new MotD system in DST with the six little boxes (thanks to @JoeW who not only came up with the idea but also did much of the programming himself!), we're also planning to improve our email communications before the next beta we do, letting you choose exactly which things you want to get emails about. Hopefully things like this mean fewer of you will miss out on things at Klei you wanted to know about, without spamming anyone with things they don't care about.

49 minutes ago, Floofer said:

@nome I signed up. 

Klei ID: KU_tcnaiCGE

steamID32: STEAM_0:0:88789725

steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137845178

660 hours, plenty of experience and available to upload bugs. im ashamed to of not got it, but since that's a no no ill just wait for the actual release. you guys deserve the money.

You did sign up for the beta, and looking at your steam inventory you also got in, Hamlet's right there in your inventory dude. :) Might want to go reread Joe's instructions for how to play.

Archived