Hamlet Beta Signups! [Now Closed]

5 hours ago, nome said:

If you applied for the beta before the cutoff AND own Don't Starve on steam AND have played on steam recently AND didn't get into the beta (make sure you followed @JoeW's instructions about the beta branch!), you have a bug I don't know about and I'd appreciate your steamid or KU so I can look into it. Otherwise, please be patient, I have to go put my kids to bed but I'll fix up the remaining people before going to sleep tonight.

Please,that means a lot to me. T.T

KU_L6OXWhH1

无标题.png

1 hour ago, Jason86JR said:

Hi @nome I have all the requirements you stated but I still don't get the hamlet beta.

My steam page:https://steamcommunity.com/id/huyhuy2006/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:204098741

Klei ID: KU_3JaAngp4

Untitled.png

Same here :/ . That’s such a bummer I got so excited. I don’t know what to do now. JoeW already had my steam id and KU but stopped responding after a while, it seems I did something wrong . I did all the steps I registered I got the hamlet beta and I have don’t starve.

1 minute ago, Kawasaki said:

@nome I am one of the people who didnt get it aswell and i have done everything and have reged before the closeup.
AK1KSgM Can i also get a comfirmation why is dont starve not into my games on the account pages on Klei's site?

That’s not there for me as well, maybe that’s the problem, I just have don’t starve together there

Dont mean to repost or spam here but my psot is up here on this page. Just comming by to tell you my iDs aswell:
Klei id : KU_rKtz10hh
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:59507076

I did register for the beta and after that i even told my gf to register and she did , now she has the beta and i dont. I dont get it.

• Developer
Just now, Kawasaki said:

I did register for the beta and after that i even told my gf to register and she did , now she has the beta and i dont. I dont get it.

I'm afraid you're not on the beta signup list under that account. It's possible you were signed into another account when you signed up for the beta.

6 minutes ago, nome said:

I'm afraid you're not on the beta signup list under that account. It's possible you were signed into another account when you signed up for the beta.

I am sorry to dissagree but i login with steam and steam wants my Steam Guard Code on my phone linked with my email and my name all the time and none else logs in with their credentials on my pc or phone so i am 99% sure that there is no mistake. Is there anything that can be done on this matter.

On top of that i see alot of people that say they reg for the beta but didnt get it like @NoscopeFelix from the other thread

Given that there are many people enrolled in the beta now it's safe to assume that the devs will want to focus on developing the game and track the feedback from the community. Who knows, maybe they will reopen the registration and hand out more invitations later. The beta has only begun.

You are right they have better priorities right now, its just that i feel frustrated cause i was looking forward to this. I searched my history and i see my LOGINs into the Klei Site and the beta link is next to it so there is no way i am mistaken about it i saw the window with PARTICAPATED or something and i taught i barely made it in time but i did. So yeah i guess i am out

1 hour ago, Kawasaki said:

I am sorry to dissagree but i login with steam and steam wants my Steam Guard Code on my phone linked with my email and my name all the time and none else logs in with their credentials on my pc or phone so i am 99% sure that there is no mistake. Is there anything that can be done on this matter.

On top of that i see alot of people that say they reg for the beta but didnt get it like @NoscopeFelix from the other thread

I log in with steam in as well ,thats why I’m confused why it’s not working. And yes I’m still kicking of that I didn’t get in hahaha ha....:wilson_cry:

39 minutes ago, voyager156 said:

Maybe this is a dumb question but how do I play The Hamlet? Steam downloaded it (see the picture) but when I enter the game there is only RoG & Shipwrecked...

hamlet.png

Archived