Hamlet Beta Signups! [Now Closed]

23 minutes ago, nome said:

Nothing to apologize for! We love our players no matter what platform they play on. If you own the game on steam and on wegame you will get into the beta on steam (if you don't have by tomorrow then contact me). If you only own it on wegame then you will get into the beta if and when we bring the beta to wegame. Likewise for our console friends. The chances of us being able to bring the beta to console are low because of all the complexities of publishing on console, but if we do a console beta and the console vendors let us choose who gets in, you guys are in it!

Dear, I am from China, my English is poor, but I love this game. I can only communicate with you through translation software. Both STEAM and wegame have this game. I only wish I could experience it on STEAM,I have applied for a test.But we can't get into the game.

44 minutes ago, nome said:

Nothing to apologize for! We love our players no matter what platform they play on. If you own the game on steam and on wegame you will get into the beta on steam (if you don't have by tomorrow then contact me). If you only own it on wegame then you will get into the beta if and when we bring the beta to wegame. Likewise for our console friends. The chances of us being able to bring the beta to console are low because of all the complexities of publishing on console, but if we do a console beta and the console vendors let us choose who gets in, you guys are in it!

My Klei User ID is KU__2Ayp3Ud

and Steam ID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363650719

5bc54adb3de24_.thumb.PNG.591ed4ac8c2254a422a60a9f426d55d0.PNG

3 hours ago, nome said:

If you applied for the beta before the cutoff AND own Don't Starve on steam AND have played on steam recently AND didn't get into the beta (make sure you followed @JoeW's instructions about the beta branch!), you have a bug I don't know about and I'd appreciate your steamid or KU so I can look into it. Otherwise, please be patient, I have to go put my kids to bed but I'll fix up the remaining people before going to sleep tonight.

Klei user ID: KU_ZtrgdMlx
5bc54cdaf0291_betaconfirmation.thumb.PNG.00733687960382c881fbc84e7f9bbe69.PNG

1 hour ago, nome said:

If you applied for the beta before the cutoff AND own Don't Starve on steam AND have played on steam recently AND didn't get into the beta (make sure you followed @JoeW's instructions about the beta branch!), you have a bug I don't know about and I'd appreciate your steamid or KU so I can look into it. Otherwise, please be patient, I have to go put my kids to bed but I'll fix up the remaining people before going to sleep tonight.

steamcommunity.com/id/zerlingrush/

KU_GXFVcMHZ

It’s not good to forgive me English first.

I am very sorry that I missed the registration of the Hamlet test.

I hope to have the opportunity to register again.

I think a lot of people like me have missed the registration time

because of personal things or work in the previous week, thank you.

1 hour ago, nome said:

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012938795/
KU: KU_fULFdwz9

Thanks for the help, I followed all the steps (applied for beta few days ago) and not working for me...

Si solicitó la versión beta antes del corte Y el propietario No se muere de hambre Y si ha jugado en Steam recientemente Y NO ingresóa la versión beta (asegúrese de haber seguido las instrucciones de @JoeW sobre la rama beta), tiene un error que no conozco y apreciaría tu Steamid o KU para que pueda investigarlo. De lo contrario, tenga paciencia, tengo que ir a acostar a mis hijos, pero arreglaré a las personas restantes antes de dormir esta noche.

Realmente queria participar en la beta

Steamis: Revya96 .

3 hours ago, nome said:

image.thumb.png.00688538ded0a8bb5e251b2ef635db72.png

Steam ID: w970319

Thank you for checking~

• Developer

OK folks, I think I got everyone who I missed in the first round. According to steam, the only people who didn't get the app granted to them this time were a bunch of people who didn't own Don't Starve. I'm just going to ignore anyone who sent me their steamid before because there were a few too many for me to make sure I fixed each single one individually!

If you STILL don't have the Hamlet DLC, do the following:

1) Make sure you signed up for the Hamlet beta before the cutoff

2) Make sure you followed Joe's instructions on joining the beta branch

3) Make sure you owned Don't Starve single player (not DST) on Steam before the beta began.

Hope people enjoy Hamlet! That team has been working hard on it for a long time!

27 minutes ago, Big_Paul said:

Where can I post bugs?

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/195-dont-starve-hamlet-closed-beta/ should have links for posting bugs and discussion too.

2 hours ago, nome said:

OK folks, I think I got everyone who I missed in the first round. According to steam, the only people who didn't get the app granted to them this time were a bunch of people who didn't own Don't Starve. I'm just going to ignore anyone who sent me their steamid before because there were a few too many for me to make sure I fixed each single one individually!

If you STILL don't have the Hamlet DLC, do the following:

1) Make sure you signed up for the Hamlet beta before the cutoff

2) Make sure you followed Joe's instructions on joining the beta branch

3) Make sure you owned Don't Starve single player (not DST) on Steam before the beta began.

Hope people enjoy Hamlet! That team has been working hard on it for a long time!

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/195-dont-starve-hamlet-closed-beta/ should have links for posting bugs and discussion too.

Darn. I thought the 700 hours (not flexing, there is people with like 4000) would've got me in.

Archived