4 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Argh, people wanting screenshots about everything... well, there you go:

justastream.thumb.png.51ed5c3f33061fa43c597df4720ae64f.png

Reveal hidden contents

To take it seriously, they said that "Peter or Joe will know better". So it's not confirmed whether we can get the old skins or not. At least I couldn't find anything else for now. If you want to look it up, it was at the 19th minute in the twitch video.

I still think that they said that they're considering bringing back something, but I'm not sure what was that. 

This looks good, I hope they bring us back those old skins.

If everything follows the logic of drawing as many more players to the game as possible through the event and rewards, I expect the old skins to come back. I wont mind if there's some sort of condition to keep exclusivity though because loyal players deserve respect too lol.

54 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

Also, when the Forge event will start? Any clue?

I believe it'll be in november. We had it in november last year too, and as Klei said "later this year", which suggests that it'll be after the Hallowed Nights, but I don't think they'll want to do this in december when all the devs go to holiday and we'll have Christmas and Winter's Feast anyways.

On 8/10/2018 at 3:12 AM, fimmatek said:

I believe it'll be in november. We had it in november last year too, and as Klei said "later this year", which suggests that it'll be after the Hallowed Nights, but I don't think they'll want to do this in december when all the devs go to holiday and we'll have Christmas and Winter's Feast anyways.

I see, so something like "November 15th" (more or less), right?

On 10/10/2018 at 7:18 AM, LzYoung said:

hope we'll have a chance to buy the old Forge skins

We'll have to wait and see what happens, I suppose.

(But yes, that would be nice and help to still giving support to the devs&game)

The Forge and the Gorge were ~3 weeks long

So, I'm guessing ReForge will be just as long.

I liked the old schedule of Mid-November to Very Early December, because American Thanksgiving aligns pretty well, so I got a holiday to play the Forge.

Oh and add new skins

like cmon no healing staff skin? You could put that on like the green or blue staff..

On 10/6/2018 at 5:22 AM, fimmatek said:

Argh, people wanting screenshots about everything... well, there you go:

justastream.thumb.png.51ed5c3f33061fa43c597df4720ae64f.png

Hide contents

To take it seriously, they said that "Peter or Joe will know better". So it's not confirmed whether we can get the old skins or not. At least I couldn't find anything else for now. If you want to look it up, it was at the 19th minute in the twitch video.

I still think that they said that they're considering bringing back something, but I'm not sure what was that. 

Could you please clip it so that it is archived?

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

Klei doesn't keep the streams forever, they'll eventually get deleted and then nobody can cite the source.

If you make a clip out of it however, it won't get deleted.

We'll find out when Forge drops anyhow. 

Part of me would like them to come back for all the people who didn't have the chance to get them last year, but at the same time the selfish, arrogant devils advocate in me wants to keep them exclusive so I can look like a kool kid when I join servers. If they do bring them back however, I would imagine there would be a price difference between the two, which might would give people the chance to buy the skins while making the veterans feel all warm and fluffy inside because they saved some money. Or maybe it could be like the tragic torch, where those who got it the original time round had it's rarity upgraded to compensate. But I dunno, we might just get them back and the people who brought them originally get cute little teacups with DS characters faces on them or something.

I don't see much reason to do anything special to "compensate" initial buyers/earners of the Gladiator skins. They were never loyal to begin with, so it doesn't seem as warranted. I don't think character head skins should ever be gated by time windows either.

I happen to be lucky enough to have joined the community, and gotten the game at a time where I have all time-locked skins, but I know for sure I'd be bummed as all hek if that weren't the case. So the way I see it the less exclusive stuff the better. 

11 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I don't see much reason to do anything special to "compensate" initial buyers/earners of the Gladiator skins. They were never loyal to begin with, so it doesn't seem as warranted. I don't think character head skins should ever be gated by time windows either.

I happen to be lucky enough to have joined the community, and gotten the game at a time where I have all time-locked skins, but I know for sure I'd be bummed as all hek if that weren't the case. So the way I see it the less exclusive stuff the better. 

You're right.

Archived