1 hour ago, Lumina said:

Someone mentioned it on the forum, can't find where. Maybe it was something on the stream ?

They said they were considering bringing the forge back, but changed. They didn't say anything about forge skins coming back.

That was in one of the suggestion threads.

1 hour ago, thistownneedsguns said:

i hope we can still get the old skins..

Me and others too.

55 minutes ago, Fill-Lips said:

I'm hoping the new skins are locked behind a hard mode, would love skins being a bit more exclusive, since most of these event skins everyone pretty much gets instantly

Well Im ok with this, the old ones being available in a dlc and then the new ones behind a hard mode, etc.

1 minute ago, Lumina said:

It's also possible they left the old one as they are now and make the new ones as a permanent DLC so they are available all year round.

Maybe, but as Oscar said:

8 minutes ago, Commissar Oscar said:

I really can't see why they wouldn't bring those skins in question back, credible sources or not.

Would have been a missed opportunity if they were conspicuously absent, I say.

1 minute ago, Lumina said:

Yes, but it doesn't conflict, you can have them back but without DLC (drop/craft), and the new ones in a DLC pack like verdant and gorge set for example.

Well, looks like we need some answer by Klei.

In steam I watched a lot of people wanting the old skins back and that's the reason about the creation of this thread.

49 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:
2 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

They said there are considering bringing the old skins back

I would love you to show me some believable sources.

If I remember correctly, one of the devs said during the stream that he doesn't know why the old skins wouldn't be brought back, but it's far not sure yet and they're still considering it. 

43 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

If I remember correctly, one of the devs said during the stream that he doesn't know why the old skins wouldn't be brought back, but it's far not sure yet and they're still considering it. 

Thanks for tell us this info!

14 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Welllll that's not really believable. If You Would show me some quotation or a screenshot, I might believe it.

10 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Welllll that's not really believable. If You Would show me some quotation or a screenshot, I might believe it.

Watch the stream's VOD and look at chat. You'll learn yourself whether it's real or not. If you don't think it's worth your time then you can, at the very least, understand why people who have already watched the stream won't rewatch it just for the sake of nabbing a screenie to appease some random person on the forums.

10 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Argh, people wanting screenshots about everything... well, there you go:

justastream.thumb.png.51ed5c3f33061fa43c597df4720ae64f.png

Spoiler

To take it seriously, they said that "Peter or Joe will know better". So it's not confirmed whether we can get the old skins or not. At least I couldn't find anything else for now. If you want to look it up, it was at the 19th minute in the twitch video.

I still think that they said that they're considering bringing back something, but I'm not sure what was that. 

10 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Argh, people wanting screenshots about everything... well, there you go:

justastream.thumb.png.51ed5c3f33061fa43c597df4720ae64f.png

Reveal hidden contents

To take it seriously, they said that "Peter or Joe will know better". So it's not confirmed whether we can get the old skins or not. At least I couldn't find anything else for now. If you want to look it up, it was at the 19th minute in the twitch video.

I still think that they said that they're considering bringing back something, but I'm not sure what was that. 

Ok then I feel satisfied. It's still not confirmed. 

Archived