Spoiler
On 11.02.2019 at 12:02 AM, minespatch said:

5b35dcb69d518_WildWildWesandcrime.thumb.png.8d8f4e23bf605c17f7ced5ca3f8eda4e.pngLooks like a continuation of the wild wild WES(T) universe.

I'm still hoping that a future event will be Western themed. :wilson_smile:

I like that. I'll try to draw the same thing:wilson_dorky:

It's time to show Constantine. Here his characteristics. I also need to finish the shadow form. And also all skins with Constantine.IMG_20190212_185221.thumb.jpg.0cb2067777c7e4dd4bee2593aa68c6e7.jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

The combination of cape, goggles, and gloves kind of makes him look like a superhero.

The whole "can resurrect players" gives him a healer role.

I'm still working on the image. Well, this is almost the finished version, I think to remove the cloak:wilson_dorky:

I want to make Constantine an interesting hero of our adventures in DS.Soon I will introduce you to the prototypes of 2 more characters, which I invented. And Yes, this character(Cos) is aimed at resurrection and help the players:wilson_dorky:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
On 18.02.2019 at 4:57 AM, minespatch said:

You put effort into this! UI like how you added some shading into this. The umbrella's handle is really unique.

I tried. I think this skin will be the best. Tomorrow will be the skin of the survivor. 

New DLC. Two new characters, but you know them. This drawing is from 2018.

IMG_20190219_211513.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'm curious Phillin. Why do you draw Minespatch so much? Is it cos he was the first person to comment on your art? Is their persona fun to draw? Or do you guys have a friendship outside of the forums I don't know about?

it's not a bad thing and I don't think you should stop drawing them, just curious. And how can I get some of that? >u>

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler
5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'm curious Phillin. Why do you draw Minespatch so much? Is it cos he was the first person to comment on your art? Is their persona fun to draw? Or do you guys have a friendship outside of the forums I don't know about?

it's not a bad thing and I don't think you should stop drawing them, just curious. And how can I get some of that? >u>

Good questions. I draw Minespatch because I like It, I like his character:wilson_dorky:I could just talk to him outside the forums, but I'm ashamed of my English. I don't want to show my skills in this language:wilson_dead: I respect and appreciate you all. I am always happy if you want to participate in my work:wilson_blush:I had sketches of you, DragonMage. But I have not yet finished,so do not publish. If you want, give me your character:wilson_goodjob:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

1.You flatter me, Phillin.:wilson_ecstatic:

2.The technique you used managed to emulate the art style from the art we've seen. Klei does their work digital but nice work emulating those preview arts.

1. I not flatter. Why Use Phillin? LL?:wilson_ecstatic:

2.It's very nice to hear from you.

11 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Phillin

It's IMPOSSIBLE NAME:wilson_ecstatic:

Philin is an owl in your language:wilson_ecstatic: My Surname it's Philin) 

IMG_20190220_210638.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

I not flatter. Why Use Phillin? LL?:wilson_ecstatic:

Oh sorry, got confused for a second ^^;

11 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

Good questions. I draw Minespatch because I like It, I like his character:wilson_dorky:I could just talk to him outside the forums, but I'm ashamed of my English. I don't want to show my skills in this language:wilson_dead: I respect and appreciate you all. I am always happy if you want to participate in my work:wilson_blush:I had sketches of you, DragonMage. But I have not yet finished,so do not publish. If you want, give me your character:wilson_goodjob:

Woops I almost missed this. If you drew DragonMage from the streams, it's totally fine! But I'll be happy to include an official ref of my persona if you prefer.

• Thanks 1