The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

Yes, but most of the time I try to be versatile. I don't know if I have discovered my true style yet.

well if you're having problems, look up those tutorials, like the little "skeletons" (body sketches)that helps you a lot anatomy-wise, you can also look up some other artist's art and see if you can get something from them, like certain shapes or lines.You don't need to overcomplicate tho. I have 2 styles, my "serious" one, which sometimes can be a pain, and a more simplified version, which i mostly use on comics and such. (mine is somewhat based on tim burton or even clamp (oversised limbs and extremely thin characters) )

Oh, I don't have problems. Thank you for your advise. Over the years I have gathered enough reference books. Since I normaly draw only for myself/fun everything is right. It's only if you show your work to others when you get the feelings (sometimes) your work isn't as good as it could/should be. Especially if there are artist whose work looks so great like on this forum. But I'm still having much fun here. ^^

post-5416-13764591800548_thumb.pngMaxwell: Oh, Robert! Is my puppet down there with Tiddles?Robert: Why, yes, sir. Why?post-5416-13764591800925_thumb.pngMaxwell: I think its time for a good testing!Robert: But sir, are you sure? The spell hasn't properly rooted itself, if we test him now, he may not be as submissive when he's ready!Maxwell: Never mind that. I prefer a minion who fights back anyways ...Robert: A-as you say so, sir.post-5416-13764591801227_thumb.pngpost-5416-13764591801722_thumb.pngRobert (or some other underling) pulls a switch-meanwhile-Waclaw (at seeing Wilson transform): Oh crud ... *then freezes as the test goes live*Maxwell (through the device): Oh Waclaw~ Go be a lad and fetch Tiddles for me. She's in need of much punishing. <3Waclaw (under Maxwell's sleeper agent spell): *with a zombie like tone* Yes, sir ...*Waclaw transform into his more menacing look and prepares to strike Tiddles*Changes: Waclaw is now a Beta Reaper! (a type of demon in my continuity)He now:- Talks with as much enthusiasm as a zombie!- Looks very frightening.- Sports a massive scythe.- Has the need to take Tiddles back by force!Hope Meshy has a plan to stop him before Tiddles is doomed!I should really do some quality control, but hey! Possible demon fight! Let's see how the gentleman scientist or Tiddles fares against a Reaper Agent. Edited by ScienceMachine

oh..dear.he might target Raven as wellbecause Raven is in the blacklist.

not to mention Mallory after the book incidentas we are having a fight on our hands I feel I should note (I did post this on my own thread) Mallory as she lacks combative magic is a distance fighter in combat she deploys a sling http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sling_(weapon) and throws rocks and trick pellets (the trick pellets are her own design and are paint ball like orbs that a pone impact release a smoke cloud or flash bang the smoke ones can be plan gray smoke to escape, yellow which is itching powder or blue sleeping powderif cornered she will pull daggers as a weapon as well as 'dirty" fighting tactics (biting, dirt in face, attacking below the belt, etc) as to open a chance to escape and return to distance tech.sif really panicked or excited she will try to use magic with mixed results Edited by stormfront

So, here's a lil something something/ref of Beta Reaper Waclaw;

post-5416-13764591808392_thumb.png- Sunken eye holes with a button-like shape within.- Massive horns sticking out from the vertically outstretched eye holes.- Stitched mouth but still be able to talk.- Wings, two tails and a giant scythe.- Button shaped glasses.

i draw some demon wilson sketch and doodles and etc...

post-2754-13764591810434_thumb.jpg

Demon wilson appearencesame as normal except he is slightly gray skin and yellow eye pupil he wears purple vest and dark gray cloth(i don't how to call that) he is still the same Wilson that we know as i said the sacrifies before. someone must go and new one will join. (i guess)

Edited by Raven Crow