The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

T'ain't all bad, miss. Thou art still alive, thou art still living~Bonus points for those who know where the line came from.Don't worry about it, Mesh. There will always be a Bobert. Well ... maybe not now.

umm... Coraline and it was the ghost boy? =\ lol i cheated >.< but i have to watch this now @_@and that sounds like a future plot pooooint~

omg your 666th post!

oh noes! science your ebil ; ;

umm... Coraline and it was the ghost boy? =\

lol i cheated >.< but i have to watch this now @_@

and that sounds like a future plot pooooint~

Wtf is a ebil?

- - - Updated - - -

umm... Coraline and it was the ghost boy? =\

lol i cheated >.< but i have to watch this now @_@

and that sounds like a future plot pooooint~

Wtf is a ebil?

- - - Updated - - -

OH CRUD. My triple-6 post is a quote from a horror movie! IM DEAD.

From what for a movie?

Double post ftw!

Wtf is a ebil?

ebil is evil >.> but just A LOT WORSE @_@

This is a reference to Majora's Mask.. causs Wilson is sorta like Skullkid, bringing down the moon to destroy everything...

ok <3 i liked that game and need to finish it some day >.> but Wilson doesn't have a mask on and it just reminded me of one of those dbz scenes that takes like 20 episodes to do something lol...

ebil is evil >.> but just A LOT WORSE @_@ok <3 i liked that game and need to finish it some day >.> but Wilson doesn't have a mask on and it just reminded me of one of those dbz scenes that takes like 20 episodes to do something lol...

I was just putting out an idea of what Pettypaws might want Wilson to do...

ebil is evil >.> but just A LOT WORSE @_@ok <3 i liked that game and need to finish it some day >.> but Wilson doesn't have a mask on and it just reminded me of one of those dbz scenes that takes like 20 episodes to do something lol...

Ok .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4497[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4501[/ATTACH]

Okay on the 1st panel Tiddles reminds me of a certain pet, of a certain anime of some certain magical girls. kyuubei O.o

And that scares me.

Also Waclaw shocked reminded me of Vash from Trigun :D

Waclaw shocked reminded me of Vash from Trigun :D

too bad waclaw lacks a stylish coat maybe he can barrow one of ravens?

fun facts, Wilson needs to get used to his demon formand he has lots of things to learn (flying for example):lol:

Mallory will no doubt want to try to teach him teleporting (right after she punts Tiddles into a lake)

I hope this whole Wilson being a demon goes on for awhile becuse we abosutly need panels of Demon wilson crashing into stuff, Mallory trying to teach him magic (she knows magic she is just incapable of actually going it) and Mallory getting jealous over his wings (wings are a usually a trait connected with strong powers and are adult only)and I suppose raven will have to be the one to teach flying as he is the only one with wings (or at least I think has wings though they could be part of his coat)

Edited by stormfront

I hope this whole Wilson being a demon goes on for awhile becuse we abosutly need panels of Demon wilson crashing into stuff, Mallory trying to teach him magic (she knows magic she is just incapable of actually going it) and Mallory getting jealous over his wings (wings are a usually a trait connected with strong powers and are adult only)

Hey guys... don't forget Pettypaws might have control over Wilson. I mean control where he's aware, but can't do anything about it. So, tree crashing might have to wait.

Well, hope she's ready for some more jealousy, Waclaw's got some pair of wings too. He just never bothers with flying because of how cloudy everyday is.

post-7492-13764591795927_thumb.pngOH FOR ***** SAKE WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME HAVE WINGS!

*cough*I actually Have her Adult form designed and drawn out in case of need (ex arch where someone does some psych-plane traveling or something) and it has wings

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4542[/ATTACH]OH FOR ***** SAKE WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME HAVE WINGS!

*cough*I actually Have her Adult form designed and drawn out in case of need (ex arch where someone does some psych-plane traveling or something) and it has wings

I don't have wings... then again, I'm having an identity crisis. Am I my character, Will, myself, Wade, or some other person? WHO AM I?!?

I don't have wings... then again, I'm having an identity crisis. Am I my character, Will, myself, Wade, or some other person? WHO AM I?!?

you dont count as you are not in the story and before its said harlkin doesn't count because he lacks magic and is batman (though I feel he is closer to fourth-wall breaking Pinkie pie than batman)post-7492-13764591796126_thumb.png Edited by stormfront

too bad waclaw lacks a stylish coat maybe he can barrow one of ravens?

Harlekin can make one, just ask him.

What...wings everywhere....and a flying Koalefant....what are we? A bunch of eagles or harpies.....and I don't know anything about ponies but look at this...it's.....

Posted Image

Oh maaaan :biggrin-new: wait doesn't the fact of being the only one without weird powers predestined me for being the hero of this story....? ^^

Edited by MilleniumCount

Harlekin can make one, just ask him.

Actually Waclaw does have a stylish jacket <3 i think it wasn't drawn at the start to keep him simple for every one to draw but those suspenders magically transform <3

Oh maaaan :biggrin-new: wait doesn't the fact of being the only one without weird powers predestined me for being the hero of this story....? ^^

maybe!!! However i think Mallory has done alot more 4th wall breaking X3

And Tiddles isn't really controlling Wilson. As a regular hume she was just able to influence him more easily~ She probably could now still a little bit because he hasn't fully transformed (and maybe a little out of fear for the little cat lol) but at full, her only powers left over him will be her cute 'pet me' eyes of DOOOOM (which worked wonders on maxie~)

Sooo, I overslept the problem..here's Maxwell

Posted Image

Demon Bookkeeper: Ahem...S..Sir?

Maxwell: Yes?

Demon Bookkeeper: I'm sorry to bother you, sir. But there is a new name in the book. It just appeared...

Posted Image

Maxwell: A new name? How is this possible? Why am I not knowing this in my own realm?

Demon Bookkeeper: I've no idea, Sir. But here it is. Although it is a strange name for a demon....

Posted Image

*smack*

Maxwell: What insolence! Tiddles. He is my toy!

Posted Image

*turns to the world*

Maxwell: You little rascal....we will see....*maxwellian grin*

Oh my, that was that. I'm sorry but I couldn't think of a more progressive storytelling.....I think I will become sick..I need taffy!