The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

Raven is a ... girl?

Raven is a Raven. Done.

Maxwell's phone grew 3 sizes that day~

I think The Brick makes better sense than a cellphone.

You mean, ''where'' in relation to the other characters? I could draw a map. Or do you want a more revealing conversation?

Plot. Plot is good. Best if you could move it forward. I hear it gives you cool stuff if you do it right.

K FINALLY done... Warning long freakin post >.<;;;post-6035-13764591678713_thumb.jpgWilson - "Uhhnn... what happened?"Raven - "I can't believe you just did that!"post-6035-13764591678926_thumb.jpgRaven - "I'm gonna kill that cat but not before you!"Wilson - "Ack!!"Raven - "Cough it up!"Landore - 'Hmm what's this...?"Tiddles - "RARWRR"Raven - "Get the hell off of me!!!"post-6035-13764591679316_thumb.jpgLandore - "Oh my..."Mallory - "Wow. Maxwell is really into this dress up thing..."post-6035-13764591679589_thumb.jpgLandore - "She's quite fetching..."Mallory - "Wait. THAT'S Tiddles??"Raven - "She looks even more annoyed here then the other pictures" *snicker*Wilson - "Pettypaws, come here a moment will you?"post-6035-1376459167986_thumb.jpgWilson - "Now... Just what the heck are you?"Landore - "WILSON! That's no way to treat a lady!!!"Raven - "Eh. He deserves to know..."sorry long post and was hoping to move story along more but the final picture was revealed, Wilson can't be in denial about Tiddles' gender anymore, and Maxwell has a thing for cosplay >.>;

Edited by meshpet

lol!!! and Maxwell's phone grew 3 sizes that day~

Maxwell is a collector of cellphones from the 80'sedit: [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION]is raven giving Wilson noogies in the second panel? Edited by stormfront

I have been planning this panel for awhile

Posted Image

*Mallory tapping raven's shoulder*

Raven: what now?

(offpanel) Wilson: arggh! she's biting my nose!

Posted Image

Mallory:*can I get changed back now!?*

Raven: Not now..

Posted Image

Mallory: *I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!*

Posted Image

*Mallory used Body slam!*

Landor: I guess she wants to be changed back..*casts spell*

*MAGIC POOF*

Posted Image

Raven: I would kill you right now if my spine wasn't broken

Landor: I'll get the repair kit..

Raven has learned the hard way demons are not known for their socal skills or patience doubly so for juvenile ones

(side note: Hoooray I managed to not make raven's hair look like he doesnt have a mop glued to his head for once)

Edited by stormfront

i love how you bring out my dear Landore's personality.:3 ////

well i was hoping i was being in character with Landore <3 Btw, does he wear gloves? >.>; and it is a 'he' right? i don't wanna mess up genders again >.< (I'm as bad as Wilson here >.>;) Edited by meshpet
stupid smilies...

well i was hoping i was being in character with Landore <3 Btw, does he wear gloves? >.>; and it is a 'he' right? i don't wanna mess up genders again >.< (I'm as bad as Wilson here >.>;)

yes, is a he.just feminine personality.and he don't wears gloves. Edited by Raven Crow

post-2754-13764591683843_thumb.jpgLandore: little girl, step a side. I need to treat Raven before "something" bad happens.Mallory: the name is Mallory! M.A.L.L.O.R.Y!! I won't step a side unless you say the magic words!Landore: Alright Mallory, could you step a side please?Mallory: Hmmmm.....No!(stomp raven's back) i will let it suffer till i satisfy!!Raven: ouch!! there goes my rip-cage.Landore: want some Spider-pop?Mallory:Yay!! i change my mind!post-2754-13764591684422_thumb.jpgdue to the thousand pound of crash, Raven's patched skins are almost falls apart and the unspeakable horror, madness unleash within it's body. fortunately Landore immediately sew every part before everyone see Raven's horrible nature.Raven: kids these days, so foolishly unleash the terrible inside me without knowing it.Landore: she might be a prankster, but she is just a kid.Raven: oh Landore you are too kind. If these wasn't her reckless act, we would have Tiddles off this isle by now!!Landore: sigh....i guess you are right. Speaking of tiddles, don't you think is odd that tiddles is somehow "waiting"Raven: Waiting? Landore, could you observe tiddles's action for me?Landore: right on (open his demon eye and watching tiddles and others). hrmmm....!! oh..no!!Raven: Landore? what did you saw?meanwhile, Waclaw explain to harlekin everything before he ends up in the spider hatchery while walking.Harlekin: oh, I see campfire!!Waclaw: finally, soon I get my body back, i will teach that pussycat a lesson!! (man...how much monster meat does Bobert ate?)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4366[/ATTACH]Landore: little girl, step a side. I need to treat Raven before "something" bad happens.Mallory: the name is Mallory! M.A.L.L.O.R.Y!! I won't step a side unless you say the magic words!Landore: Alright Mallory, could you step a side please?Mallory: Hmmmm.....No!(stomp raven's back) i will let it suffer till i satisfy!!Raven: ouch!! there goes my rip-cage.Landore: want some Spider-pop?Mallory:Yay!! i change my mind![ATTACH=CONFIG]4367[/ATTACH]due to the thousand pound of crash, Raven's patched skins are almost falls apart and the unspeakable horror, madness unleash within it's body. fortunately Landore immediately sew every part before everyone see Raven's horrible nature.Raven: kids these days, so foolishly unleash the terrible inside me without knowing it.Landore: she might be a prankster, but she is just a kid.Raven: oh Landore you are too kind. If these wasn't her reckless act, we would have Tiddles off this isle by now!!Landore: sigh....i guess you are right. Speaking of tiddles, don't you think is odd that tiddles is somehow "waiting"Raven: Waiting? Landore, could you observe tiddles's action for me?Landore: right on (open his demon eye and watching tiddles and others). hrmmm....!! oh..no!!Raven: Landore? what did you saw?meanwhile, Waclaw explain to harlekin everything before he ends up in the spider hatchery while walking.Harlekin: oh, I see campfire!!Waclaw: finally, soon I get my body back, i will teach that pussycat a lesson!! (man...how much monster meat does Bobert ate?)

Landore should go to the doc.With that eye, I would look angry too.

Aggg..narfl....you never should start something befor the one in front of you has posted his......wonderful

now this will help I think

Posted Image

Landore: I think we have a problem, Raven.

Raven: Why? What is it.

Landore: Well...

Posted Image

Mallory: Mmmmm, spider-pop is delicious.

Fred: Fuuuuuuu?

Mallory: Hm?

Harlekin: Hello together. I'm Harlekin. Waclaw here has...

Posted Image

Harlekin: .....ahem....?

Mallory and Fred: Get your trunk away you greedy.....Fuuuuuu!!!

Raven: Set him free or I will cut you to shreds!

Tiddles: Fcchchchch

Wilson: What's this? Don't do Mr.... ahem... Mrs. Pettypaws any harm please.

Landore: Do you have the urge of barking sometimes?

Bobert: .........

Harlekin: Well I got quite the right thing in here to settle things down a little bit. *rustl rustl*

Waclaw: Can't we just smash some heads together?....

(PS. I will try to get the pictures bigger next time...)