The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

what's the benefit for tiddles when she turns wilson into demon wilson?i have to design demon wilson though.

best I can think of isA. tiddles gets some sort of symbiotic benefit from those she "turns"or if you guys wanna use my cannonB. tiddles could of been made by a demon lord in order to make new demons after the severe population drop off after the witch wars [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] what do you think?also lol the artist who already designed "monster" wilson is now having to draw a demon version too.. I smell more fan art-ception incomingdont deny it almost everyone has gone and done fan art of monster Wilson XD even i have but mine was crummy so I never uploaded it Edited by stormfront

best I can think of isA. tiddles gets some sort of symbiotic benefit from those she "turns"or if you guys wanna use my cannonB. tiddles could of been made by a demon lord in order to make new demons after the severe population drop off after the witch wars [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] what do you think?

LOLOL witch wars? actually at the start her whole purpose for turning Wilson was that she was bored of Maxwell and wanted a new pet that's all lol~ BUT i was thinking that this could cause a rivalry between maxwell and wilson since maxie doesn't wanna give up his 'angel' so easily~

also lol the artist who already designed "monster" wilson is now having to draw a demon version too.. I smell more fan art-ception incomingdont deny it almost everyone has gone and done fan art of monster Wilson XD even i have but mine was crummy so I never uploaded it

no no no no noo...~ [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] doesn't have to design wilson's final form now, he's still got a day to go before full turn~ i was gonna mull it over but if raven want to it's ok <3actually i was going for Wilson being himself mentally ( like raven's monster Wilson with a few quirks here n there) I should have drew another panel with waclaw chucking something at his head to snap him out of it lolol~ Edited by meshpet

wilson being himself...?i kinda like your idea. i think i should make him a little dapper what did u think [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] ?this will take some time (i need more white coffeeee!!)

you know how your wilson is still himself but a monster? but had a few quirks like when he got upset wolfgang killed that spider's mom sort of thing. or when he was plotting to kill and eat the koalaphant but was like 'oh wow i don't know what came over me'. maybe a split personality complex? i love the dapper vest <3 but i also like suits like Maxwell's and even Waclaw has a nice jacket goin on <3 [MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] can you do a doodle of Waclaw with his other look besides the suspenders?

post-2754-13764591775403_thumb.jpgWilson: AhAAAAaaaaa!!Harlekin: huh? what is that aura came from that cat!!Waclaw: Wilson!!! I knew that damn cat is evil!!post-2754-13764591776094_thumb.jpgTiddles: Soon you Will be mine forever!!Mallory: yours forever?!! You can't take my friend!! you bad bad kitty!!Tiddles: What are u doing?!! take your filthy hands off me!! b"""ch scratchMallory: OWW!! That hurts!!Waclaw: looks like your plan didn't go so well(cut off the "links")Tiddle: Gahh!!Raven: everyone, GET THAT PUSS!!post-2754-13764591777046_thumb.jpgWaclaw: here ! do whatever you like as long she don't bother us !!Raven: Hmph, thanks....for tied me up along with the tombstone.Landore: Oh my, is this really the end of the story?Wilson: guys....I feel strange....my back..GAHHHH!!!post-2754-13764591777405_thumb.jpgeveryone shocked except for Raven doing facepalm.Waclaw: What the Freak?!Mallory: Wilson?Harlekin: Wilson he is now a ...a..Landore: A handsome dapper devil!Tiddles: oops, i think the story is not over! giggles..post-2754-13764591777758_thumb.jpgWilson: that pain...I feel I am NOT MYSelf. What happen to me?Landore: Ermmmm...Mr Wilson, when I show you the Mirror please don't freak out promise?Wilson: Just show it Too ME!!Landore: here goes nothing...(show the mirror)Wilson: Gasp!! THIs is Outrageous!!! NO! NOooooo!!! WHO DID THAT TO ME!?everyone: She did it!!Raven: i tried to warn you!! that cat Tiddles is the pet of Maxwell!! a demon spawn from hell!!Landore: for crying out loud, now how we gonna undo the demon transformation?Tiddles: hm hm hm i been waiting for this moment Wilson.Wilson: you...talks?Tiddles: My dear Wilson, you are so kind to me. you are better than my former "Pet". there is no spells can turn you back to human because I don't remember the reversing spell. oh...your transformations still in half way..but don't worry...Wilson: What you want to do? please don't come near me!! NO!Tiddles: You are my Pet now....i am hope i did not mess up the plotnow i am anxious...worried. Edited by Raven Crow

i am hope i did not mess up the plot

now i am anxious...worried.

How can you mess up a plot which isn't written in stone anyway? This is great!^^

And now....who's next?.....Me..what...oh no...me....are you kidding....wahhhhh

What should I do?.....*thinks*......

Edited by MilleniumCount

i am hope i did not mess up the plotnow i am anxious...worried.

eeeee he looks so awesome <333 and it's about time Wilson got some magic or something. I mean EVERYBODY except Bobert (who looks pretty dead now lol) has some kind of powers lol~i'm gonna miss bobert ._. Edited by meshpet
gonna miss bobert ; ;

How can you mess up a plot which isn't witten in stone anyway? This is great! And now....who's next?.....Me..what...oh no...me....are you kidding....wahhhhh

What should I do?.....*thinks*......

i became anxious when i try to satisfy others' expectations. is part of my personal problem. >.<

maxwell?

Edited by Raven Crow

I mean EVERYBODY except Bobert (who looks pretty dead now lol) has some kind of powers lol~

I have not! I'm only a weird tailor who is obsessed with fashion and has permanent Make-up. Perhaps the infinity-backpack....and little ventriloquist skills....I have a funny hat (which Science prohibited me to wear....(>x<)...)

became anxious when try to satisfy others' expectations is part of my personal problem. >.<

You must not became anxious..really....I know it is very hard to stop this habit but I'm sure you will beat it....Maxwell? Alright let me think about it...the story should lead somewhere.......

Makes me wanna put my OC in...Too late for that, I guess...

I'm sure there will be another tennis thread!

i became anxious when i try to satisfy others' expectations. is part of my personal problem. >.<

This thread is all about havin' fun don't forget <3 but i know the feeling~ I'm a perfectionist myself part of why it takes me forever to post at times -_- However your firm grip on the plot there was great <3 erm... What little plot we have anyway lol~

I have not! I'm only a weird tailor who is obsessed with fashion and has permanent Make-up. Perhaps the infinity-backpack....and little ventriloquist skills....I have a funny hat (which Science prohibited me to wear....(>x<)...)

hey! that's better then having just a freakin beard >.>;;; he doesn't even have that half of the time lol!

hey! that's better then having just a freakin beard >.>;;; he doesn't even have that half of the time lol!

But now even Wilson has superpowers, even Fred is able to fly....I'm feeling like hawkeye of the avengers...no superpower....but I'm proud of myself..husssaahhh

But now even Wilson has superpowers, even Fred is able to fly....I'm feeling like hawkeye of the avengers...no superpower....but I'm proud of myself..husssaahhh

LOL!!!! naa your like a batman, more utility based <3

Coming Soon to a Thread Near You

post-8544-13764591783243_thumb.jpg

I thought I might as well draw up a poster of stuff that won't happen~! You should probably completely disregard this as cannon, and just some fan art of fan art!

Note: I made the people silhouettes on purpose. I hope they aren't to atrocious!

I got inspired by this music!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqAT2qVFRs

Edited by Will

we are NOT DBZing this >.> We have high levels of sophistication here sort of that will not be dragonballed >.<

This is a reference to Majora's Mask.. causs Wilson is sorta like Skullkid, bringing down the moon to destroy everything...

Remember, this is fan art, not cannon. Also, where do yo see a scarecrow?

Ugh, it's nothing.I just saw too many batman clips :/And I was just intrested.That's because I like scarecrowsAnd I just wanted to say: Great work, guys!This thread is amazing!

T'ain't all bad, miss. Thou art still alive, thou art still living~Bonus points for those who know where the line came from.Don't worry about it, Mesh. There will always be a Bobert. Well ... maybe not now.

I'm miss him too.I have forgot who he is :p And omg your 666th post!