The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

Why? Will there be popping out cruel things or will you just rip off something in exchange. *steps away in secure distance*By the way. If any of you ''in story'' need some clothes ore disguises just ask Harlekin. He will measure you and tailor everything you can imagine. He's a skilled tailor so he could also sew together things if needed....*head smashing issues for example*

By the way. If any of you ''in story'' need some clothes ore disguises just ask Harlekin. He will measure you and tailor everything you can imagine. He's a skilled tailor so he could also sew together things if needed....*head smashing issues for example*

i think i can use this in the future <3

By the way. If any of you ''in story'' need some clothes ore disguises just ask Harlekin. He will measure you and tailor everything you can imagine. He's a skilled tailor so he could also sew together things if needed....*head smashing issues for example*

I totally want to see Harlekin disguise raven in a poofy pink princess dress to throw off Maxwell nowalso at this point who has been tormented the most Raven or Wilson? lolways raven has been tormented snot covered (by Fred)tied up (by Waclaw)Snow dumped on (???)bitten (by Tiddles/prettypaws)squashed (by Mallory in Fred's body)stomped on (by Mallory)________ways Wilson has been tormented snow dumped on (???)forced to eat a picture via mindcontrol (by Tiddles/prettypaws)bitten (tiddles/prettypaws)strangled/hair pulled (by raven)looks like raven is winning the most abused char. award@raven here is your award

post-7492-13764591713132_thumb.jpg

Edited by stormfront

________ways Wilson has been tormented snow dumped on (???)forced to eat a picture via mindcontrol (by Tiddles/prettypaws)bitten (tiddles/prettypaws)strangled/hair pulled (by raven)

you forgot 'Soul devoured by small cat.' so i think it's a tie~

Harlekin: Do you think I will need a helmet, too? I have several helmets in my ''infinity-backpack''. Do you think a bicycle helmet is better than a footbal helmet. But, to think of it, perhaps I will help smashing...^^

Edited by MilleniumCount

Yeah, but it works for a little funny statement. Who are you? A time cop? ^^[ATTACH=CONFIG]4391[/ATTACH]

I might as well be, seeing how you're all always screwing around with the space/time continuum; introducing things far ahead of their time and the such :/any ways, I produce to thee, my turn!post-5416-13764591716196_thumb.pngWaclaw: There's that back-stabbing ox! Now I need is a way to punish him ...!post-5416-13764591717081_thumb.pngpost-5416-13764591717546_thumb.pngWaclaw: YOINK! Mine now, Impy! *proceeds to munch it in one bite. Then, turns to Bobert* Dont think I don't know how to reverse a simple body-swap spell, Mr!Bobert: *a bit panicky* W-what ever do you mean, "Bobert"? *tries to disguise self as actual Waclaw*Waclaw: Don't play dumb!post-5416-13764591717955_thumb.pngpost-5416-13764591718902_thumb.pngWaclaw: Get ready to ...BLOW YOUR MIND! *headbutts and Waclaw and Bobert switches minds easily*Bobert: *now back in his body* GAHH!! *splats*Fred: *Body slams Bobert* "That's for stealing our lollipop!"

post-6035-13764591720857_thumb.jpgRaven - "Let his soul go you wretched cat!"Tiddles - "Mow! (tonight)" "Mew... (You...)"post-6035-13764591721149_thumb.jpgWilson - "Uhnn...AhhhHHHHHH!!!!"D.Wilson - "heheheheheeeee........" post-6035-13764591721574_thumb.jpgRaven - "She's accelerated the process!" Landore - "I don't know if we can stop it now..."Don't think anyone will get the Aquateen reference but i just had to do it X3 Wilson has one more final phase which will look more Maxwellish but i looooooooooooooooove raven's monster Wilson so yeah @_@

I have to skip my turn :p away from home and scanner (unless you all want a ****ty MS paint drawing)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

10characters

Edited by Will

Mulling over the plot we are in for a weird fight/plot now...providing that he doesn't outright attack her Mallory being a demon herself will probably be on demon Wilson's side if it comes down to a fight.. (in her mind friend+demon powers = even better friend)so yea this is kinda leading up to demon wilson's magic and Mallory's sling, trick pellets and dirty fighting vs. waclaw and raven's magics

Edited by stormfront

Mulling over the plot we are in for a weird fight/plot now...

providing that he doesn't outright attack her Mallory being a demon herself will probably be on demon Wilson's side if it comes down to a fight.. (in her mind friend+demon powers = even better friend)

so yea this is kinda leading up to demon wilson's magic and Mallory's sling, trick pellets and dirty fighting vs. waclaw and raven's magics

I thought someone said something about doing something with the snow that randomly fell? Maybe? Okay...

i donno, wilson might not totally be out of it. a good slap or something will probably put his mind strait again. body however...

what's the benefit for tiddles when she turns wilson into demon wilson?i have to design demon wilson though.