The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

Not to ruin your mood, but don't you think it's a bit much for a wilderness survival? After all, no point in dressing good if there's absolutely no one (not even your reflection since there's no mirrors) to complement you.

But if you have to put on that garb, I guess I'll have to deal with it.

Well I think some people have their little spleen about something. I think he doesn't care if anybody sees him or not.

I had an idea and edited it in. How about this? I certainly don't want anybody to think: Damn I have to draw this stupid fashion geek again...^^

Ok then I will cooperate...but please let me keep my diamonds...^^

Posted Image

I'm not very good in drawing hair, so I like the hat...^^

Edited by MilleniumCount

Well I think some people have their little spleen about something.

Yeah, pesky pesky things.But I did feel sorry so I went and grabbed one of my D.Gray-Man novels (#12) and tries to draw out Allen's costume onto you.post-5416-13764591549879_thumb.png... Obviously you can tell that it was a spectacular failure. But a good spectacular failure. I hope you approve! <:D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4132[/ATTACH]
... Obviously you can tell that it was a spectacular failure. But a good spectacular failure. I hope you approve! <:DI love how it came out <333 And I wish i knew about bob earlier on >.< i don't think i made him 'too' ooc thou >.<; and pesh! i has Wilson hoppin around in dapper/top hat all the time~ok ok lets see wut i can do here with mah turn~

finally i finished~Meanwhile down under...post-6035-13764591594407_thumb.jpgMaxwell - Robert, patch me over to maintenance...post-6035-13764591594728_thumb.pngpost-6035-13764591595116_thumb.jpgWilson - Wah? What happened? Why is there snow every where???post-6035-13764591595668_thumb.jpgRaven - That 'CAT' is what happened. This is all her fault!post-6035-13764591595372_thumb.pngTiddles - mew! <3Raven - STOP ACTING INNOCENT! >PWilson - She...?Wilson has BUTTONS @_@ Mind = Blown X3

Mallory:gah stupid kolaphant body no one can understand me

*sulking*

Posted Image

Everyone else; blah,blah,blah

Mallory: ! I almost forgot about that... *sweatdrop* I guess I should of told them sooner..

*rembering back to some time last week*

~~~

Posted Image

Panel one: *Mallory is in the process of dumping itching powder in Maxwell's sock drawer*

Mallory: ! *sees Maxwell left his diary on the dresser* oh I am soooo taking this

*le snatch and teleport*

XD Mallory not good at magic but excells at sneaking in and messing up in Maxwell's house and stealing his stuff the real question is where did she hide it?

*also Maxwell doenst know she breaks into his house A LOT he assumes its mostly the grue doing this *****

Edited by stormfront

I think mostly ''we'' try to avoid messing up with the idea of another one of us. Tiddles for example plans something, of course, but I think mesh knows better then we others what. Raven is some kind of ''outsider'' which has a personal vendetta with Maxwell himself and Mallory does whatever she likes to do.We are, everybody, supposed to let the story go on like in the first 10 picture posts. But with the more complex story which is evolving right now it is more complicated to think up something which fits in.

Tiddles's little secret was revealpost-2754-13764591603378_thumb.jpgMallory(in Fred's body): now i remember..i hid Maxwell's diary in Fred's ear. Let's see what was inside the diary.photos fall out from the diary.Mallory: huh? what's that...(look) OMG~~~~!!! Guys look what i found!!post-2754-13764591603856_thumb.jpgTiddles: (Gasp!! how did that pesky brat found that photo?!! NO !!! no one shall look at!!(shooting laser eyes)Landore use shield magic blocked tiddle's laser eyes.Tiddles: Mew!!!!(NO!!!)Raven: Sorry, eveyone want to see what is in the photos (the viewers) Wilson: What wrong mr pattypaw(woah, that guy with white suit just block it's powerful laser eyes?)everyone: wait, is that tiddlesWilson: mr pattypaws?post-2754-13764591604198_thumb.jpgLandore: LOL. oh my goodness, she is soooo cute!!!Raven: pfff!! Ha Ha Ha!! LOLWilson: who's sick mind dress my poor mr pattypaw like that! o_0Bobert: looks like one your most embarrassing secrets reveal on public.Tiddles: Damn you ~~~!Wilson: huh, wait..is that.....?! Wilson saw one of those photos and looks suprisei will let others figure it out.

Edited by Raven Crow

so..nothing happens about tiddles hypnotize Wilson huh..

not yet~ but it will >3and i love how Wilson is in complete denial about Tiddles' gender lol!baby kitteh is sooo CUTE! >.< Edited by meshpet

The frog is much more cute than the baby...^^

LIES >P i donno it's the pacifier that caught my heart <333and there's 4 pictures there so i wonder what the other 2 are <333 Edited by meshpet

Baaa, I can't wait till tomorrow....will update pictures with better quality then....

Posted Image

Wilson: Oh dear what is this....wait..there are symbols...

Tiddles: No! *uses mental power*

Posted Image

Wilson: Hey guys I've found somethi...öhhhhhhhh......

*scrunch up*

Posted Image

Raven: Hey wait...!

Mallory: Stop him!

Wilson: Nom... nom... nom

*swallows*

Tiddles: Meow (hehehe)