The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

alright here i go!post-2754-13764591352405_thumb.jpgMallory in fred's body: change us back you...you...I don't know you are guy or a girl!! YOU Fiend!!Landore: How rude, there is no way to speak a gender-less person. young lady.Raven:Hush now, little one. if u behave yourself i will think about it.Wilson: (something is wrong about Waclaw. Was he hate mr Pettypaws at the beginning? now why he stick close to it and talks to it?)Landore: (whispering) Raven, i messed up of swapping that guy and the dog. and it is nightfall, i worry that person in dog's body can't survive in the dark.Raven: i can see why Tiddles threw that hound away since he is only one can see throught her dark nature. i bet he will come back in one piece i can sense his demonic power inside him.don't worry Landore, He will be fine.post-2754-13764591352937_thumb.jpgWilson: I guess you both came from other world am i right?Raven: ! aren't u the smart one.Wilson: I don't want to be rude .I am the main character of the Don't starve series, I deserve to know what happened. Since You guys came and so the other crazy character, i was overshadow. Could You please tell me , Waclaw is creeping me out..Meanwhile Waclaw in bobert's body in Maxwell's spider hatcheries....

Edited by Raven Crow

Keep them coming

Posted Image

Waclaw: This creature will pay for this!

*stomp*

*breaks running just in time*

Waclaw: Ahhh crap!

Posted Image

Waclaw: *hop*hop*hop* I have to find a way out of this mess....

*spotting something*

Waclaw: What's this?

Posted Image

Harlekin: Nice, this should make enough silk for a new cape. Probably a new hat too. Wonderful.

*hears sound*

Harlekin: Hmmm?

*turns head*

Waclaw *barks*: Woff, warf grrrr! (Out of the way!)

Harlekin: Holy mother....

Spiders: hisss, hisss, hisss etc.

Could be a cliffhanger if Science isn't feeling well.

Since I'm entering the play some short points about Harlekin

- very curious

- likes fashion

- has trouble staying serious for more than a couple of minutes

- tries to cheer everyone up (even if they don't want it)

- a very good friend if you are able to stand him

Edited by MilleniumCount
a little bit Gimped up^^

I think Harlekin and Mallory will get along swimmingly XD

also the longer raven waits to help Mallory's kolaphant issue the higher the chance she's going to prank him later..

possable pranks include but are not limited to: filling his pockets with bannana pudding, dying his hair/clothing pink,drawing mustashes on both him and landor,hiding/stealing important(but small) stuff (her tent back at base camp is full of **** she has already stolen from Maxwell)

Edited by stormfront

ack >.< i went into all out hibernation mode and passed out somethin' fierce >.< i'm tryin to hurry ; ; sorries for takin so long x_Xok mews! i have something but i swear next turn i am def drawing other ppl besides Wilson and Waclaw lololpost-6035-13764591411858_thumb.pngWilson: hmm...Tiddles: Mew!post-6035-13764591412377_thumb.pngWilson: Mr Pettypaws?...post-6035-13764591412755_thumb.pngWilson: You can't be as bad as Waclaw makes you out to be... Can you?post-6035-13764591413036_thumb.pngWilson: No... Of course you're not. I... I must be over thinking things...

Edited by meshpet

ack >.< i went into all out hibernation mode and passed out somethin' fierce >.< i'm tryin to hurry ; ; sorries for takin so long x_X

Noooo, you don't have to hurry! Take your time. It is totally ok.^^This evil hypno cat.^^ You know Kid vs Cat the series? Edited by MilleniumCount

gah! you guys didn't make my turn easy did you?*headdesk* this is gonna take a while..

*Grumbling*I suppose I have to invent someway for the cat/hypnotized wilson ,and bobert to try and take down raven... then again I could take the lazy route with a snow joke

Edited by stormfront

post-2754-13764591462297_thumb.jpgMaxwell: What mess have you made miss Tiddles. You never well behave since I adopt you.Shadow creatures: your darkness, shall we get miss Tiddles for you for her punishment?Maxwell: No need to, my friends. It seems the outsiders were tried their best to teach my dear cat some lesson that's entertain Me.Bobert, watch her closely, make sure she dose not do something foolish.Bobert: yes, your darkness.Raven: (Maxwell knows we are here....fine. Let's play along with it.)