The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

All the more reason not to trust cats on principle. Give me a hound any day. At least they warn you ahead of time, and then charge at you head on. None of this subterfuge and scheming. It's just good manners. Sheesh. Still, now that this tennis thread has been going for a while, your avatar looks a lot more sinister, [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION]. Before it was just, "Oh look, that's a neat cat". Now it's less a lot less "meow" and a lot more "SOON". I'm intrested to see how the whole soul warping thing turns out, especially since you mentioned that Pettypaws can turn people into demons. That idea, combined with the fact that Raven is the creator of a seriously awesome monster Wilson concept, makes me very happy indeed. * side note

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MlaIe1ljs

I forgot this existed... and how amazing it was. Gold nugget for you for reminding me :)

Still, now that this tennis thread has been going for a while, your avatar looks a lot more sinister, [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION]. Before it was just, "Oh look, that's a neat cat". Now it's less a lot less "meow" and a lot more "SOON".

All in the plaaaan @_@ Cats aren't really that bad just really smart and not very subservient. btw~ how the hell do you get the mention tags to work? >/ they just leave an @ symbol in the preview for me ; ; I'm such a forum newb >.<

btw~ how the hell do you get the mention tags to work? >/ they just leave an @ symbol in the preview for me ; ; I'm such a forum newb >.<

I know that feel, don't worry, you're no newb. You wouldn't believe me if I told you how long it took me to work this out last night. If you click "Go Advanced" at the bottom of your post, you get a lot of extra options, one of which is putting mention brackets around a name. It was just the @ for me too, until I did that. And I agree that while cats are not inherently evil, when they have that much cunning combined with tons of free time due to being waited on by humans, they're sort of predisposed to scheming :).

Well,

who knows which mighty powers there are, possessed by the Harlekin?.....huuuuu^^

Ok.Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I hear at the moment the soundtrack for the movie alice in wonderland with jonny depp,I'm sorry but it's so wunderfull

mind-controlling cats or not I have a question..Wtf is raven?post-7492-1376459164861_thumb.pngMe: Mallory you probly shouldnt poke him/she/it but seroulsy the wings and birds say demon of dispair the skeleton arm and flesh patchwork say lichon a side note I am uttery stuck on my fiction (I suck at writing in-char. for wilson) so its on holdand I am thinking of writing Stormfront's and Mallory's guide to all things demon

Edited by stormfront

mind-controlling cats or not I have a question..Wtf is raven?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4269[/ATTACH]

Me: Mallory you probly shouldnt poke him/she/it but seroulsy the wings and birds say demon of dispair the skeleton arm and flesh patchwork say lich

Yea i kinda wanna know too~ didn't get too much of a background story on Raven other then 'they'd' never work for Maxwell~ (i kinda like the fact that Raven is genderless for some reason lol)and just to test [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] is that monster Wilson idea of yours in your art thread somewhere? i was pawin at your comics (so cute <3) but i think i missed it~ it would be nice to use it instead of making something up on the fly~

and just to test [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] is that monster Wilson idea of yours in your art thread somewhere? i was pawin at your comics (so cute <3) but i think i missed it~ it would be nice to use it instead of making something up on the fly~

It starts here http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?3001-Don-t-Starve-Comics/page39I hope Raven doesn't mind me answering his questions^^

:p unless [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] says otherwise I am treating him as a Adult despair demon so I can have another example of a Adult beside **** Maxwell for my demon guide (Maxwell is clearly a Adult demon of madness/deception) Edited by stormfront

It starts here http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?3001-Don-t-Starve-Comics/page39I hope Raven doesn't mind me answering his questions^^

thanks <33 i have to go through and finish looking at raven's stuff~ i kinda started at the beginning for a bit, then went to the end then back tracked and I'm missing the middle bits lol~ oos also found a more detailed pic of Landore in there~I love that monster Wilson @_@ but since he'll be a demon like Maxie~ I'm gonna tweak the final look a bit~

:p unless [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] says otherwise I am treating him as a Adult despair demon so I can have another example of a Adult beside **** Maxwell for my demon guide (Maxwell is clearly a Adult demon of madness/deception)

you mean like Sheogorath from elder scrolls? X3 Edited by meshpet

[MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] yes but less fun sheogorath is chaotic evil and Max is lawful evilin my mind Maxwell is a high level demon pushing to take over the spot as Demon lord of Madnessand he hates Mallory and Raven because they keep interfering with his attempts to gain more power (demons can gain power from human emotions hence why he trapped Wilson and the other humans) he threw Mallory in hoping the monsters he created would kill her.. and he cant/wont directly confront Raven because they are too close in power (he's the kinda guy to hedge his bets) I dont know if raven is on purposly messing with maxwell. I see him more as a **** you I do what I want kind of demon from a place of power. I bet if he is indeed a demon he's closely related if not the offspring of a demon lord or two. (maybe the lord of pestalance is his dad and his mom is lady despair it would account for his looks and powers)I defently feel in my head cannon hes related to lady dispair as that aliment of magic is closly tied with the imagry of birds and she would hang with vampires like ravens buddy landor (thats right raven i looked at your devantart ) although my cannon totally fails at explaining his love of bunnies I guess thats just a qurk like Mallory and her obliviousness

Edited by stormfront

well [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] we got answer going by that art it would seem Raven is a lichalso must resit joke about raven and pink skirts as raven is also female (at least in spirit)seriously i need to stop with the jokes but raven is such a polar opposite to Mallory it makes for easy jokes (dark broody slightly psychotic / hyper active 'puppy") I also want it clear my skill is in comity (I have been told i should try improv) and I am in no way insulting anyone (expt Maxwell seriously go **** yourself Maxwell)

Edited by stormfront
seems i made an error I know a lot of mythical stuff but my non zombie undead is a bit rusty

well going by that it would seem Raven is a lich going by that page (well sort of she may not necessarily count as a necromancer)

i can't say for sure. Raven's power can be almost same as the demon standard. is like u can create something real with your imagination is like using magic.however when imagination was over-control it will drove the caster into madness.the case like Raven, even it's death it's madness keep revive it non stop and cause massive destruction around it.that's why Raven always keep itself calm and Landore always watch it for not letting it's madness losing control(well sometimes is better not knowing about Raven. if they insist, they might going insane as well) Edited by Raven Crow

i can't say for sure. Raven's power can be almost same as the demon standard. is like u can create something real with your imagination is like using magic.however when imagination was over-control it will drove the caster into madness.the case like Raven, even it's death it's madness keep revive it non stop and cause massive destruction.that's why Raven always keep itself calm and Landore always watch it for not letting it's madness losing control

I'm not going on just magic powers here by default a lich is a undead spell caster and well raven is made of bits of various people and can cast magic raven is just a bit different than the standard lich going for a Frankenstein approach rather than a single regenerating corpse but can still be classed as undead

i can't say for sure. Raven's power can be almost same as the demon standard. is like u can create something real with your imagination is like using magic.

Well, since Raven uses the power of imagination, there is only one logical way for them to explain it to the group without driving them insane. post-6023-13764591657129_thumb.jpegAlthough when I imagine Raven doing that, I'm not quite sure it would make a rainbow...