This is the Dunning Kruger of suggestions.

Evaluating if your own idea is good seems to require the same skill set as judging the likelihood of it having been suggested before AND having the competency of using a search to see if it has.  In this case none of the above were present.

Just now, ImpalerWrG said:

Evaluating if your own idea is good seems to require the same skill set as judging the likelihood of it having been suggested before AND having the competency of using a search to see if it has.  In this case none of the above were present.

Guilty!

guilty.jpg.84a328936c66fb0a60894b3fe67df430.jpg

10 hours ago, TheJollyKraut said:

I don't. I'm perfectly happy with noone tunneling into my tunnels, flooding my base with toxic gasses, or opening up geysirs and whatnot leaving me to heatdie.

Hmmm, i think you don't know what "friends" are.

3 hours ago, ImpalerWrG said:

I'm not here to provoke a war. 
I'm just proposing an idea that, as I thought, has already been proposed.

Thanks for your replies.

1 hour ago, Yunru said:

If you thought it had already been proposed...

Why did you propose it again?

Also this isn't the game for multiplayer.

I think that cooperation between friends can be interesting, try to see beyond the solo.

3 hours ago, So0nn said:

Hmmm, i think you don't know what "friends" are. [...]

what does the one have to do with the other? but while you're at it, maybe you want to call me "mad" as well, or "salty", or whatever infantile slang word is in right now that you can use when you don't really have anything to say but want to have the last word.

also, i do know what friends are and believe me, i have much more than you. that doesn't change the fact that i don't need this game to be a multiplayer game.

maybe a battle mode where the asteroid is split in half and there is two bases, and after a date a wall in the asteroid will open allowing both teams to battle using weapons that you would make during the wall being up, but i dont see how multiplayer would work otherwise

4 hours ago, So0nn said:

I think that cooperation between friends can be interesting, try to see beyond the solo.

And how exactly would that work?

I'll tell you how it'd work. It'd work just like the people sat round a screen barking instructions at the one playing. It'd be like taking an RTS like Red Alert or Starcraft and saying "It'd be great for two people to have control of this one base." Not each has their own base and works together, one base between them.

2 hours ago, TheJollyKraut said:

what does the one have to do with the other? but while you're at it, maybe you want to call me "mad" as well, or "salty", or whatever infantile slang word is in right now that you can use when you don't really have anything to say but want to have the last word.

also, i do know what friends are and believe me, i have much more than you. that doesn't change the fact that i don't need this game to be a multiplayer game.

I do not know why you are "igniting" so much that I did not say anything provoking. The second degree or humor, as you prefer, can be learned, if you want lessons, call me. :)

1 hour ago, Bizzum22 said:

maybe a battle mode where the asteroid is split in half and there is two bases, and after a date a wall in the asteroid will open allowing both teams to battle using weapons that you would make during the wall being up, but i dont see how multiplayer would work otherwise

Why not. 

I think that the multiplayer can be a coordination between player to be able to manage their base. (EX: 2/4 people for a base)

Or do as much base as players and make a confrontation between them. 

2 minutes ago, So0nn said:

I do not know why you are "igniting" so much that I did not say anything provoking. The second degree or humor, as you prefer, can be learned, if you want lessons, call me. :)

first of all i'm not "igniting". second, you are in fact provocing... and condescending... and exactly the type of person i said you are in my previous post that needs to use these slang (you didn't here, i know, still) words and imply others are this or that, like you just did in your last two post, because you have nothing actually relevant to say but still want to claim moral high ground. which is absurd anyways since you're the one who obviously can't handle others having a different oppinion.
anyhow, if you want to pretend you were just joking, fine. but please don't try to be smart with people, because you aren't.

4 minutes ago, TheJollyKraut said:

first of all i'm not "igniting". second, you are in fact provocing... and condescending... and exactly the type of person i said you are in my previous post that needs to use these slang (you didn't here, i know, still) words and imply others are this or that, like you just did in your last two post, because you have nothing actually relevant to say but still want to claim moral high ground. which is absurd anyways since you're the one who obviously can't handle others having a different oppinion.
anyhow, if you want to pretend you were just joking, fine. but please don't try to be smart with people, because you aren't.

Stop trashtalk me and maybe I will consider, I do not know, certainly, to stop too.

But for now I will no longer respond to your comments as they have no more constructive purpose on my initial post.

And I will not react to your prejudices or insults to my person.

Goodbye and thank you for your answers.

I don't need the multiplayer.  It's maybe the new generation of players, who can't play alone. Don't know. But not each game needs a multiplayer.

In the current state, the game is not optimized to run smooth on a single PC (big bases) without to synchronize with another PC via the local network or the internet. And for me personally, the most great games for me, don't need a multiplayer. Many current games have a multiplayer. Are they used ? Some of them, yes, but mostly they are abandoned. When I think of the Tomb Raider reboot... Did anyone play the multiplayer ? BTW, it was really bad. Was one simple example.

The game has more important things to do as the multiplayer. My Thoughts.

8 minutes ago, DustFireSky said:

I don't need the multiplayer.  It's maybe the new generation of players, who can't play alone. Don't know. But not each game needs a multiplayer.

In the current state, the game is not optimized to run smooth on a single PC (big bases) without to synchronize with another PC via the local network or the internet. And for me personally, the most great games for me, don't need a multiplayer. Many current games have a multiplayer. Are they used ? Some of them, yes, but mostly they are abandoned. When I think of the Tomb Raider reboot... Did anyone play the multiplayer ? BTW, it was really bad. Was one simple example.

The game has more important things to do as the multiplayer. My Thoughts.

For shame! For shame!

You talk about bad multiplayer games and don't mention Dead Space 3?

• First: EA
  • Second: franchise
  • Third: A number. Here 3.

Three bad combinations in my opinion. The Movie business has the same problems. Milk the cow is also a right word for it. think of "Need for Speed". How many titles we have now ? 25 Games ? :?

This is a reason with some others, why i play Indie Games now. Not all the new Triple AAA titles are bad, but the most of it. They lost her soul.

Archived