Rhymes with Play - Don't Starve Together: Summer Art Stream

rwp_summer_1920x1080.png

Episode 201 - Join Klei artists Toni and Ragnar on Twitch where we will be drawing another Summer-themed illustration, as well as showing off and discussing The Gorge event concept art. 

Don't forget to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. As always, the Rhymes with Play Dev Streams are live Thursdays at 3:30 PM Pacific Time (10:30 PM UTC)

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy widget below to see when the stream goes live in your area:

The concept art was great! I must say, I would have loved the bread box that had one storage slot and only for bread.
The illustration is fantastic as well. They're just... completely unaware of their impending doom. 

Also, do we post our own illustrations on this thread? 

Thanks everyone for checking out last night's Rhymes with Play dev cast. As promised, here is the summer-themed Don't Starve Together illustration from the show:

rwp_summer2_1920x1080.png

Be sure to check out the Klei Art Stream Tuesdays at 4:00 PM (Pacific) and Rhymes with Play Dev Cast Thursdays at 3:30 PM. Click on the follow button on our Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live.

Also a big thanks to @Aileen-Rose, @Catstar, @cookiepersonofdoom, @NightWonder7, @Spindlewick@Wephisto (from our community forums) as well as AierLuosen, BlipBlipBlue, Tantus, Ceejinary, for sharing their Don't Starve Together fan art with us. 

Here's my drawing! It's of my first summer with a friend (who knew what they were doing). We stayed in the oasis, where we kept trying to get the goggles and I was squeeing over succulents. 

also drew us cooking since the devs did as well
And Chester since he's cute.

0dcbe710_019b_49ef_b13a_5b13a3c79f3d_by_

Hmm. I think I prefer the monochrome version, actually.

Spoiler

f0942112_5b08_4f60_b15f_ee7bafcb55c3_by_

Archived