[Game Update] - 279899

17 minutes ago, Technoincubus said:

Game is still unplayable due to stress overflow.

I disagree horribly.  Stress is reasonable to deal on just mushrooms and décor bombing the bathrooms and mess hall.  If your dupes are regularly in the bowels of debris, they can get shoved on a massage table occasionally.  Low Morale 25% stress, Massage -60% stress.  And hey, if they're sharing it with a friend on the next table over, another -5% for 'saw a friend'!

Man, I really need to get my miners some prettier pathways to the worksites...  ah well...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Technoincubus said:

What stress overflow? I'm on cycle 187 or something like that, and I have zero stress problems with my 12 dupes. I've finished training them up to tier 4 jobs for the most part, and they have so much morale that training them all into exosuits should be a cinch.
My vitals are currently showing them to have 40 morale each, while needing only 12-16 morale, so they're all just dandy.

• Like 1

I found taking a step back and only acquiring a job when I have the ability to support its Morale requirements works wonders, I have not seen stress go above 0 except if I suddenly change a job and they have not had their fill of Life activities.

• Like 1

Is it just me or the egg cracking and available critters egg counter feature is still broken?

If I manually order to crack an egg, the total egg counter can go to negative numbers (seen on a mouse over).

I'm still using my base since CU. The whole base is trying to become an egg factory. But with the aforementioned bug, this is tedious as the only way to fix it is to re-load the game.

1 hour ago, suicide commando said:

What stress overflow? I'm on cycle 187 or something like that, and I have zero stress problems with my 12 dupes. I've finished training them up to tier 4 jobs for the most part, and they have so much morale that training them all into exosuits should be a cinch.
My vitals are currently showing them to have 40 morale each, while needing only 12-16 morale, so they're all just dandy.

Same here, game still to easy.

Edited by Oozinator

3 hours ago, Technoincubus said:

I strongly disagree. Stress is one of that factors you need to keep an eye on, but it is entirely manageable and not harder than other aspects of the game. I quite like the changed system.

4 hours ago, Oozinator said:

Same here, game still to easy.

*too

If the game is too easy, might I suggest playing whilst drunk? Impaired brain function does WONDERS for replayability. 

Spoiler

Disclaimer: I am not actually advising anybody to get drunk, this was just a joke. Drinking to the point of becoming drunk can have bad long term consequences on your body. Now I'm not saying a glass of wine every once in a while is a bad thing; moderation is key. As the PSAs say: Know your limit, drink within it.

Spoiler

At least...that's how I think it goes...I might be confusing it with another PSA...

jooshthonk.thumb.png.ecb33c361e1682f1c5e94474a844547f.png

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

*too

If the game is too easy, might I suggest playing whilst drunk? Impaired brain function does WONDERS for replayability. 

Reveal hidden contents

Disclaimer: I am not actually advising anybody to get drunk, this was just a joke. Drinking to the point of becoming drunk can have bad long term consequences on your body. Now I'm not saying a glass of wine every once in a while is a bad thing; moderation is key. As the PSAs say: Know your limit, drink within it.

Reveal hidden contents

At least...that's how I think it goes...I might be confusing it with another PSA...

jooshthonk.thumb.png.ecb33c361e1682f1c5e94474a844547f.png

Alcohol kills brain cells and only humans who want no further developement of jesus, should drink water.

26 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Errors have nothing to do with citations, you never provided any to begin with.

rowansipp.png.f263e1e679a6d2cd41c79f535550d8c9.png

From a scientific viewpoint, i provided anything needed.
When you cut of wings of a pigeon and use a stapler to "mount" them on a doggie, doggie will never learn to fly!

19 hours ago, Oozinator said:

From a scientific viewpoint, i provided anything needed.
When you cut off wings of a pigeon and use a stapler to "mount" them on a doggie, doggie will never learn to fly!

From a Scientific viewpoint, quoting something vaguely religious and not even from any Christian source does not make you right.

From a logical stand point, dogs cannot fly. You can cut off a man's thumb and attach it to an animal, but without the connecting nerves, and tissue required to not have the animal's immune system reject the attached thumb, as well as the necessary brain function to be aware of and capable of using the thumb, you cannot expect them to open your pickle jar.

Spoiler

TL;DR

Spoiler

</sarcasm>

Spoiler

Just to clarify, the TLDR thing was sarcasm. Everything else, wasn't.

Edited by watermelen671
  • Haha 1