Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find a seed in the new EU build with at least a volcano, a chlorine and a metal volcano without much success (I found some but they have such few energy sources).

Anyways, right now I have this list of seeds and their geysers and I thought it may be helpful for others:

5b5a2b832966c_ScreenShot2018-07-26at22_12_59.thumb.png.3b8f96b9ada4406def4e0960229b8a06.png5b5a2b9035ea5_ScreenShot2018-07-26at22_13_23.thumb.png.6fd80640c3fcd97348e56fb9899a9705.png

My new Dream Seed (unless it changed during the updates)

2 Gold

1 Pwater

1 Slush and 1 Volcano Next to 2 Oil Res. (Boiler Dreams)

1 Carbon Diox

1 Chlorine

1 Hot Polluted Ox (Only one I don't like)

Plus it has a Nat Gas and a Cool steam basically next to the starting biome.

I'm using the following right now: 2126081829

It has, between the printing pod and the oil boime (almost in direct line): 3 steam geyser and one gold volcano. Plus 2 natural gas on the near side of the map and I just found a cool slush also on the side of the map. Near the gravitas station, there is also another steam geyser but it may be difficult to exploit because of the regolith. And there may be more I haven't seen yet.

The real issue I have is heat since the ice biome on this map are almost non existent and small. Will be difficult to harvest sleet wheat for sure or to get a few wheezeworth.

But overall, I find it a good map, for as long as you like to manage heat from all side at the same time :)

2 hours ago, Nutter said:

565362767 - 3x cool steam, 2x ng, slush, iron, copper, volcano (minor), hydrogen, chlorine, carbon dioxide (cold - in oil biome)

3x good AETN, 3x oil well, 6x neural vacillator

Thank you!

This is precisely my ideal seed. :D

4 hours ago, thewreckedangle said:

personally, I really don't think that is a good seed

17 hours ago, Grimgaw said:

1935690794: 3 Slush, 1 P.Water, 1 Volcano, 1 Iron Volcano, 2 C.Steam, 2NG, 64 Wheezeworts, 3 non-****e AETNs, 1 Oil Well.

nice seed, shame there is no gold valcano

20 hours ago, Hellshound38 said:

My new Dream Seed (unless it changed during the updates)

2 Gold

1 Pwater

1 Slush and 1 Volcano Next to 2 Oil Res. (Boiler Dreams)

1 Carbon Diox

1 Chlorine

1 Hot Polluted Ox (Only one I don't like)

Plus it has a Nat Gas and a Cool steam basically next to the starting biome.

Thanks you all for the seeds, and thanks Hellshound38 this one is quite what I was looking for! I'll try it :)

848370542, 2 cool steam, 2 slush,2NG,1 gold,1 iron,1 volcano,3 oil reservoir,1 chlorine, 1 hydrogen, 1 oil fissure, 2 aetn at literaly next to each other. the only flaw of this seed is that it only have 30 wheezewort (personally,i don't care about wheeze worts because i boil Pwater to cool, but some might prefer wheezewort)

On 2018/7/27 at 6:46 AM, AzeTheGreat said:

If anyone has a seed that has a cool slush, iron volcano, and gold volcano, I'd love to see it.  I know there's one on the spreadsheet but the volcanoes are too close to the neutronium to be used for my purposes.

probably one of the best seeds in EU

22 hours ago, Lutzkhie said:

can you add number of wheezes?

While it would be useful information to add, there isn't an effective way to produce that number without manually counting each one visually, and hoping none of the Buried Objects are also Wheezeworts (seems extremely rare now, but it does still happen).

This one is on Reddit. 359413925

2 Cool Steam, 2 Nat Gas, 1 H2O, 2 Hydrogen vent, 1 Gold Volcano, 1 Cool Slush, 1 CO2 Vent, and 3 AETN

Best seed I have ever seen personally. Hydrogen vents provide clean no frills power and the CO2 vent can feed slicksters or just be a reliable source of heat annihilation through a carbon skimmer.

1 hour ago, PhailRaptor said:

While it would be useful information to add, there isn't an effective way to produce that number without manually counting each one visually, and hoping none of the Buried Objects are also Wheezeworts (seems extremely rare now, but it does still happen).

In fact you can, here are the steps :

• Select vaccum in the painter and paint the whole map with it.
  • Put a line of mesh tiles at the bottom of the map and leave a space between bottom and the line you created.
  • Info : Be aware that some ruins can still have some tiles constructed. And some metal ore (why ? I don't know for this one).
  • Place a dig order on the whole map (should only remove 4 or 6 tiles worth of metal ore so no lag induced)
  • Place a deconstruct order on the whole map.
  • Deactivate the debug mode and wait for resources and dupes to fall on the mesh tiles bridge.
  • ALT+Q one dupe to reveal the whole bridge.
  • Watch the accurate seed count on materials list :D

Edit : I saw someone on the forum saying WW don't drop from buried objects. But I'm not sure. So the seed number may be off by 2 or 3 maybe.

14 minutes ago, Christophlette said:

In fact you can, here are the steps :

• Select vaccum in the painter and paint the whole map with it.
  • Put a line of mesh tiles at the bottom of the map and leave a space between bottom and the line you created.
  • Info : Be aware that some ruins can still have some tiles constructed. And some metal ore (why ? I don't know for this one).
  • Place a dig order on the whole map (should only remove 4 or 6 tiles worth of metal ore so no lag induced)
  • Place a deconstruct order on the whole map.
  • Deactivate the debug mode and wait for resources and dupes to fall on the mesh tiles bridge.
  • ALT+Q one dupe to reveal the whole bridge.
  • Watch the accurate seed count on materials list :D

Edit : I saw someone on the forum saying WW don't drop from buried objects. But I'm not sure. So the seed number may be off by 2 or 3 maybe.

actually, there is a faster way, paint vaccum and use a flower pot

Archived