1 hour ago, Craigjw said:

What I did, was to start the map and save.  I then switched on sandbox, checked the geysers, then reload my game.  So far, all of the geysers are present and correct.

That's what I should have done, but I'm very selective on the dupes I accept and I normally spend 5m picking dupes at the start of a map. Since I was checking so many seeds, I checked this seed and then went back to select dupes. 

Just now, slapkey said:

That's what I should have done, but I'm very selective on the dupes I accept and I normally spend 5m picking dupes at the start of a map. Since I was checking so many seeds, I checked this seed and then went back to select dupes. 

That was also the mistake I made on my previous game.

1 hour ago, Craigjw said:

That was also the mistake I made on my previous game.

I've resorted to spawning one in through the dev tools from another map as I really wanted to play with a metal geyser this time around.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, RonEmpire said:

2 Gold, 1minor, 1Copper, 1Slush, 2Chrloine, 2Natural, 1Hydrogen,2Oilrig,2CoolSteam- lots Weezeworts.

I just realized how awesome this map is.     After understanding how great a Cool Slush can be- it's right next to the gold volcano to the right of the base- makes it amazing!

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:45 PM, SkunkMaster said:

Seed: 1706030304 - holds 6 volcanos, 5 are metal.

Rest of the geysers are steam, under others 1 hot steam. 1 chlorine 1 ng.

and 3 oil wells

must be some nerf because there aren't any metal  except 1copper.

8 hours ago, RonEmpire said:

must be some nerf because there aren't any metal  except 1copper.

The map generation was changed for the start of EU. But has been reversed to CU after a week or so. If you want a seed, you should look at the CU seed thread, they will be accurate.

Map seed: 23571869 with very good start location

15 Geysers on map + 3 Entropy Thermo Nullifier --- very close to start location have Cool Steam / Poluted oxigen/ 2 Gas Geyser for power

1 Carbon Dioxide Geyser
1 Chlorine Gas Vent
1 Hydrogen Vent
2 Natural Gas Geyser
2 Cool Steam Vent
1 Infectious Polluted Oxygen Vent
2 Water Geyser
3 Oil Reservoir
1 Minor Volcano
1 Steam Vent
3 Anti Entropy Thermo-Nullifier on top

?id=1511646838https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1511646838