klei, please please please please! give me a chest for every level like during the forge

crip

I find it fair, especially since it's a really short beta (not everyone is able to participate), and beta shouldn't be too rewarding anyway (because first purpose is to test, and people shouldn't be disappointed to not play a beta). It's ok for me to not have a reward, we have knowledge, it's already a lot : everything we gained will be a lot faster to gain again.

31 minutes ago, Lumina said:

I find it fair, especially since it's a really short beta (not everyone is able to participate), and beta shouldn't be too rewarding anyway (because first purpose is to test, and people shouldn't be disappointed to not play a beta). It's ok for me to not have a reward, we have knowledge, it's already a lot : everything we gained will be a lot faster to gain again.

Yeah I agree, and why would someone complain about no reward? We just played the Gorge early! Isn't that what we really wanted in the first place?

Uhm, question, what about the issue with skins being turned into spools on their own? Mine are still like that though the items are in my steam inventory...

Terrified to use spools until it's fixed lol.

Edit: nvm!!

• Developer
59 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

Uhm, question, what about the issue with skins being turned into spools on their own? Mine are still like that though the items are in my steam inventory...

Terrified to use spools until it's fixed lol.

Are you on the release branch now? Please post your client_log.txt and I can take a look.

1 minute ago, PeterA said:

Are you on the release branch now? Please post your client_log.txt and I can take a look.

Ahhh, I didn't realize I had to switch from beta til a friend told me haha, I see my skins now! Thank you :D

Ah, dangit, I didn't quite believe it until I saw for sure, but yes, EVERYTHING we got during the beta is gone _and_ no chests full of random stuff that may or may not be some of what we lost, for every level that we got during the beta, like in the Forge.  AND all my achievements are gone, and my recipes (although that last makes sense, I guess).

...I mean, I know it was a short beta, but this is depressing.  Also now that I'm a level 1 again and it's been out for several hours, nobody's gonna want to play with me!  Heck, I almost got asked to leave from a beta match when I was level 7...

I knew we weren't getting a loyal, but I hoped we wouldn't be tossed COMPLETELY back to square one.  Goddammit.  :(

...Notorious

On 6/13/2018 at 8:27 PM, Axelocke said:

Who knows, this beta is extremely short with only 2 days.

I like to think the 27 levels I obtained will go to good research. :encouragement:

No joke. I had the same level as you .

Archived